Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | all set thank you happy starfall!
1 2 3
Done~
Done~
tZhMLLB.pngtpdcnmn.png8BtSvrY.png
@ShrillingSilence

Shot in the dark but would you consider any other kinds of item trades for the Cleaver? I keep trying to get one to drop but no luck.
@ShrillingSilence

Shot in the dark but would you consider any other kinds of item trades for the Cleaver? I keep trying to get one to drop but no luck.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@ShrillingSilence

Your [H] is misleading since it generally is something you have! You should change it to [W] so people know that that's what you want!
@ShrillingSilence

Your [H] is misleading since it generally is something you have! You should change it to [W] so people know that that's what you want!
@ShrillingSilence
Would you be interested in anything here for that cleaver?
@ShrillingSilence
Would you be interested in anything here for that cleaver?
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
[quote name="vriskittles" date=2015-09-20 02:31:48] Your [H] is misleading since it generally is something you have! You should change it to [W] so people know that that's what you want! [/quote] Oh! Okay! Thank you! I thought H was hunting for and I decided to change it to LF before that ping! Orz really wish there was a forum in which explained all of these abbreviations (no one ever really explains things to me, and when I try to figure it out myself it's even more confusing since ppl use it as other things) Also what does H stand for anyways? @vriskittles
vriskittles wrote on 2015-09-20:

Oh! Okay! Thank you! I thought H was hunting for and I decided to change it to LF before that ping! Orz really wish there was a forum in which explained all of these abbreviations (no one ever really explains things to me, and when I try to figure it out myself it's even more confusing since ppl use it as other things)
Also what does H stand for anyways? @vriskittles
@shrillingsilence

It's okay! :D It's confusing, took me a while to figure it out!

Speaking of that, I could probably make a guide or something o:
@shrillingsilence

@aeonsmusings
Although I am eyeing that stained glass skin, I must turn your offer down sorry D:
If by the end of the day nobody purchases it then I can ping you if you want? ^^
@aeonsmusings
Although I am eyeing that stained glass skin, I must turn your offer down sorry D:
If by the end of the day nobody purchases it then I can ping you if you want? ^^
@ShrillingSilence
Certainly. ^^
@ShrillingSilence
Certainly. ^^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
[quote name="Twizz" date=2015-09-20 02:31:29] Shot in the dark but would you consider any other kinds of item trades for the Cleaver? I keep trying to get one to drop but no luck. [/quote] @twizz It really depends, I'm going to have to be very picky. If it's another egg or even an arcane gen1 born today, then sure! i'll even toss in some other items with it to make the trade even.
Twizz wrote on 2015-09-20:
@twizz
It really depends, I'm going to have to be very picky. If it's another egg or even an arcane gen1 born today, then sure! i'll even toss in some other items with it to make the trade even.
[quote name="vriskittles" date=2015-09-20 02:38:26] It's okay! :D It's confusing, took me a while to figure it out! Speaking of that, I could probably make a guide or something o: [/quote] @vriskittles ;7;)/ thank you ([s]for a sec there I thought you were going to yell at me omg thank you lemme just steady my heartbeat here ahh... ;u; [/s]) A guide would certainly be most helpful, especially for newbies like me hahaha ;7;
vriskittles wrote on 2015-09-20:

@vriskittles
;7;)/ thank you (for a sec there I thought you were going to yell at me omg thank you lemme just steady my heartbeat here ahh... ;u; )
A guide would certainly be most helpful, especially for newbies like me hahaha ;7;
1 2 3