Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Renegade's sniping shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85
@CoolApple 8.5kT
@CoolApple 8.5kT
@Dunmer

Could I snag Ebony Antlers, Onyx Roundhorn and a Contrast Aviator Satchel please? :)

Total: 37kt
@Dunmer

Could I snag Ebony Antlers, Onyx Roundhorn and a Contrast Aviator Satchel please? :)

Total: 37kt
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri Sorry, Ebony Antlers and Roundhorns go by AH prices. Antlers would be 35kT and Roundhorn 15kT
@Lucatri Sorry, Ebony Antlers and Roundhorns go by AH prices. Antlers would be 35kT and Roundhorn 15kT
@Dunmer

Oh, huh, I was confused because you said you were selling at discount price.

NVM then, I might as well buy off the AH ;p
@Dunmer

Oh, huh, I was confused because you said you were selling at discount price.

NVM then, I might as well buy off the AH ;p
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri Sorry for the confusion, I updated the first post. They still cost more on the AH, I'm just trying to get rid of these
@Lucatri Sorry for the confusion, I updated the first post. They still cost more on the AH, I'm just trying to get rid of these
@Dunmer

ok! sending you the treasure
@Dunmer

ok! sending you the treasure
ee1sh9d.png
Hey, do you have any cobalt filligree boots in stock? I would also like to buy that underbelly scroll.

@Dunmer
Hey, do you have any cobalt filligree boots in stock? I would also like to buy that underbelly scroll.

@Dunmer
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
@Strelok I don't have the boots but I can keep an eye out, and I have one UB scroll on hand
@Strelok I don't have the boots but I can keep an eye out, and I have one UB scroll on hand
@Dunmer
When you're not busy, could I trouble you for:
2x Hypnotic
2x piebald
1x pearlcatcher
1x ridge

And I'd love to buy that contrast satchel off you and any other contrast stuff you manage to nab o:

Will send funds when I hear back from you c:
@Dunmer
When you're not busy, could I trouble you for:
2x Hypnotic
2x piebald
1x pearlcatcher
1x ridge

And I'd love to buy that contrast satchel off you and any other contrast stuff you manage to nab o:

Will send funds when I hear back from you c:
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus Sure~
@Ickyrus Sure~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85