Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] gems 1:950 [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
currently in need of 540
Yep, ping me or send me a CR
currently in need of 540
Yep, ping me or send me a CR
tumblr_inline_nw07jxOA7q1r32fip_500.giffodder factorytumblr_inline_nw07jxOA7q1r32fip_500.gif
@RexTaco I have 7 to sell
@RexTaco I have 7 to sell
'Fate rarely calls at the moment of our choosing' she never understood what her big brother, Optimus Prime had meant...until now. now she understood full well as she faced off against the guards of the world spark. Failure would mean the deaths of millions. to succeed, only she would perish, but she was fine with that. Her life was meaningless if She couldn't protect her people from what Starscream had done.
@silprime send email over and I'll send you 4.2k treasure.
@silprime send email over and I'll send you 4.2k treasure.
tumblr_inline_nw07jxOA7q1r32fip_500.giffodder factorytumblr_inline_nw07jxOA7q1r32fip_500.gif
@RexTaco ok
@RexTaco ok
'Fate rarely calls at the moment of our choosing' she never understood what her big brother, Optimus Prime had meant...until now. now she understood full well as she faced off against the guards of the world spark. Failure would mean the deaths of millions. to succeed, only she would perish, but she was fine with that. Her life was meaningless if She couldn't protect her people from what Starscream had done.
@silprime Transaction complete, thank you.
@silprime Transaction complete, thank you.
@RexTaco

I have 46 to sell.

Someone else got them, never mind.
@RexTaco

I have 46 to sell.

Someone else got them, never mind.
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
@RexTaco i can sell you any amount of gems needed within the bounds!
@RexTaco i can sell you any amount of gems needed within the bounds!
@boyjam
sorry i got offline early yesterday and didn't update my status, still got the gems?
@boyjam
sorry i got offline early yesterday and didn't update my status, still got the gems?
@RexTaco

I can sell you the rest :)
@RexTaco

I can sell you the rest :)
@CodeKhoshehk
ok, i'll take 330 gems please
@CodeKhoshehk
ok, i'll take 330 gems please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11