Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Shroomlet's Shiny Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shroomlet

Would you be willing to trade 3 of your eliminates for 3 green-throated skinks + 25k on my side of the trade? o:
@Shroomlet

Would you be willing to trade 3 of your eliminates for 3 green-throated skinks + 25k on my side of the trade? o:
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious

Yes, we can do that. :)
I'll send the Eliminates out as soon as I receive your skinks.
@Ambitious

Yes, we can do that. :)
I'll send the Eliminates out as soon as I receive your skinks.
lightfull.png
@Shroomlet If you still have it I would like to make an offer on the [item=Snowsquall Floracat] I have [item=Magical shard]x95 which (by your 500t/each0 comes to 47500. Does this seem good to you?
@Shroomlet

If you still have it I would like to make an offer on the Snowsquall Floracat I have Magical Shard x95 which (by your 500t/each0 comes to 47500. Does this seem good to you?
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Hanabikun

Hey there! :D

Amount-wise, that trade is good, but the one currency I have most of in store are Magical Shards. I would greatly prefer any combination of other holiday currencies.
Do you have any of the others available, too?
@Hanabikun

Hey there! :D

Amount-wise, that trade is good, but the one currency I have most of in store are Magical Shards. I would greatly prefer any combination of other holiday currencies.
Do you have any of the others available, too?
lightfull.png
@Shroomlet Random note: Totaly just bought a dragon and named it after you

I have Deepearth geode, Glowing Ember, Charged Sprocket, All seeing shroom, and shimmering pinecone
@Shroomlet Random note: Totaly just bought a dragon and named it after you

I have Deepearth geode, Glowing Ember, Charged Sprocket, All seeing shroom, and shimmering pinecone
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Hanabikun

:o I feel honored!

Order of preference for the currencies: Shimmering Pinecones, Charged Sprockets, Glowing Embers, All-Seeing Shrooms, Deepearth Geodes.

Thanks for being flexible here. :)
@Hanabikun

:o I feel honored!

Order of preference for the currencies: Shimmering Pinecones, Charged Sprockets, Glowing Embers, All-Seeing Shrooms, Deepearth Geodes.

Thanks for being flexible here. :)
lightfull.png
@shroomlet ok sending a combo of 95 holiday currencies!
@shroomlet ok sending a combo of 95 holiday currencies!
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Hanabikun

Fantastic, thank you! :D
@Hanabikun

Fantastic, thank you! :D
lightfull.png
Bump! :D
Bump! :D
lightfull.png
@Shroomlet

By retired currency's, would chameleons and such count as well? I'm trying to get rid of my old noTN stuff
@Shroomlet

By retired currency's, would chameleons and such count as well? I'm trying to get rid of my old noTN stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9