Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ==The Vault of Souls and Trades==
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Alcadies alright, thanks anyways
@Alcadies alright, thanks anyways
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie You're welcome, good luck getting them!
@Fie You're welcome, good luck getting them!
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
With the new day, the thread rises like the sun! Except a lot later.
With the new day, the thread rises like the sun! Except a lot later.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
So first I have a quick questions. Can you only get wartoads once in the coli? or can you get them more then that?

Next question. (if I can get another one in the coli) Would you be willing to trade a sprite or two for a molten wartoad :D I completely understand if not but hey it never hurts to try. @alcadies
So first I have a quick questions. Can you only get wartoads once in the coli? or can you get them more then that?

Next question. (if I can get another one in the coli) Would you be willing to trade a sprite or two for a molten wartoad :D I completely understand if not but hey it never hurts to try. @alcadies
0ZtPKcD.png JLu5v3r.png 25jehpf.jpgGrmz7In.gif eZ5CPeG.gif
@deadred92

You can get Wartoads multiple times, but they're ridiculously rare. You're lucky if you ever manage to get one. I have no interest in trading for any of them, sorry.

I will always trade for sprites, but they can't be found in the coliseum (Rainbow Sprites don't count).
@deadred92

You can get Wartoads multiple times, but they're ridiculously rare. You're lucky if you ever manage to get one. I have no interest in trading for any of them, sorry.

I will always trade for sprites, but they can't be found in the coliseum (Rainbow Sprites don't count).
Trading thread
@alcadies Oh that's ok, I just noticed you didn't have one so I wanted to ask any case. Thank you so much for your time :)
@alcadies Oh that's ok, I just noticed you didn't have one so I wanted to ask any case. Thank you so much for your time :)
@deadred92

You're welcome. The reason I don't have one (as well as a lot of other familiars) is because I know their values will only decrease, so if I ever wanted one later it would be cheaper than it is now. That's also why I'm perfectly happy to sell my only Hippojay, and in the past Dappled Dunhoof, Coarsefur Yeti, etc.
@deadred92

You're welcome. The reason I don't have one (as well as a lot of other familiars) is because I know their values will only decrease, so if I ever wanted one later it would be cheaper than it is now. That's also why I'm perfectly happy to sell my only Hippojay, and in the past Dappled Dunhoof, Coarsefur Yeti, etc.
Trading thread
What familiars do you forsee only increasing in price so I know what is worth buying now and whats not. @alcadies
What familiars do you forsee only increasing in price so I know what is worth buying now and whats not. @alcadies
@deadred92

Things that are retired. Elemental Sprites, Elemental Soldiers, Downtime Familiars (Red-Footed Akirbeak, Speedy, Golden Bantam Fangar), Loga, KS familiars and Boolean (not that those are at all easy to buy). They may go down on a short-term scale sometimes, but over the long term they'll always go up since supply can never increase and demand usually does increase (lots of people trying to complete bestiaries). That's why for the most part, those are the only items I accept as trades. Be warned that besides the soldiers and Loga, none of these are cheap these days. Next lowest is Nature Sprite, I think it's around 400k these days.
@deadred92

Things that are retired. Elemental Sprites, Elemental Soldiers, Downtime Familiars (Red-Footed Akirbeak, Speedy, Golden Bantam Fangar), Loga, KS familiars and Boolean (not that those are at all easy to buy). They may go down on a short-term scale sometimes, but over the long term they'll always go up since supply can never increase and demand usually does increase (lots of people trying to complete bestiaries). That's why for the most part, those are the only items I accept as trades. Be warned that besides the soldiers and Loga, none of these are cheap these days. Next lowest is Nature Sprite, I think it's around 400k these days.
Trading thread
Oh that's great information! Thank you!! Also sorry for being such a newb but what is KS? I am currently in the process of buying a shadow and nature sprite. I am super stoked. Also in your opinion. Should I just sell my wartoad for now and use the money to buy limited familiars? Since I can always get another? @Alcadies
Oh that's great information! Thank you!! Also sorry for being such a newb but what is KS? I am currently in the process of buying a shadow and nature sprite. I am super stoked. Also in your opinion. Should I just sell my wartoad for now and use the money to buy limited familiars? Since I can always get another? @Alcadies
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25