Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Yotebeth's Dom Shop *NotN* (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@GryphonSong
Gotten.

Okay guys, until I get a few people picking up their orders I can't buy any more, but you can place them. I have literally run out of treasure. lol
@GryphonSong
Gotten.

Okay guys, until I get a few people picking up their orders I can't buy any more, but you can place them. I have literally run out of treasure. lol
UZVTEBc.png
@Yotebeth Sending treasure to you in just a sec. :)
@Yotebeth Sending treasure to you in just a sec. :)
@Yotebeth Hello :) Would you mind grabbing me 4 ripple scrolls, 4 bar scrolls, 1 tiger scroll, 2 vipera scrolls, and 4 piebald scrolls, please?

Should come out to 3,013,250. I'll send it first obvs
@Yotebeth Hello :) Would you mind grabbing me 4 ripple scrolls, 4 bar scrolls, 1 tiger scroll, 2 vipera scrolls, and 4 piebald scrolls, please?

Should come out to 3,013,250. I'll send it first obvs
@Yotebeth
Could you snag me a spine gene scroll?
@Yotebeth
Could you snag me a spine gene scroll?
@Yotebeth - Sent payment as well, was busy emptying/loading the dishwasher and starting dinner. <-<

(Woo random double post? Weird.)
@Yotebeth - Sent payment as well, was busy emptying/loading the dishwasher and starting dinner. <-<

(Woo random double post? Weird.)
Mo7DlO3.gif
Skies Afire - Oodles of second-gen imperial noodles
@Volvaran
I'd be happy to, but yeah, gotta have you send the treasure first, I don't have that much! LOL
@Volvaran
I'd be happy to, but yeah, gotta have you send the treasure first, I don't have that much! LOL
UZVTEBc.png
@Immonia Got it!
@Immonia Got it!
UZVTEBc.png
@Yotebeth
Awesome. Sending payment
@Yotebeth
Awesome. Sending payment
@Yotebeth Hello! I'm in dire need of a spines gene in order to complete a breeding pair!
I can send treasure first if I have to. :)
@Yotebeth Hello! I'm in dire need of a spines gene in order to complete a breeding pair!
I can send treasure first if I have to. :)
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera
No worries. I'll get it for you!
@AyumiNemera
No worries. I'll get it for you!
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31