Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 5,000 gems @ 1:680 ( closed )
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 144 145
@Geekhyena I'm so sorry, I must have missed you earlier. I was at work on my phone and must have gotten stopped just as I was about to send it, could've sworn I sent it. Sorry again about that, I've sent the gems just now.
@Geekhyena I'm so sorry, I must have missed you earlier. I was at work on my phone and must have gotten stopped just as I was about to send it, could've sworn I sent it. Sorry again about that, I've sent the gems just now.
@Volvaran No worries! I know how work can interfere XD Thanks super much! I'm <100 gems from the skin I want now! Woot!
@Volvaran No worries! I know how work can interfere XD Thanks super much! I'm <100 gems from the skin I want now! Woot!
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena Wait, I did send you 125 gems earlier. I've sent you double the amount now.
@Geekhyena Wait, I did send you 125 gems earlier. I've sent you double the amount now.
@Volvaran. No, I only got 125 gems from you. I never received any earlier. The message at Sep 15, 2015 18:28:14 is the only one I recieved from you after sending the kt at Sep 15, 2015 11:25:15 Was there a glitch?
@Volvaran. No, I only got 125 gems from you. I never received any earlier. The message at Sep 15, 2015 18:28:14 is the only one I recieved from you after sending the kt at Sep 15, 2015 11:25:15 Was there a glitch?
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena Hm o_O I distinctly remember sending your gems earlier along with a message that said skins are awesome good luck getting your skin or something. Lol oh well idk whatever at least it wasn't a big amount. It's entirely possible it didn't send or something weird happened considering I was on mobile at work.
@Geekhyena Hm o_O I distinctly remember sending your gems earlier along with a message that said skins are awesome good luck getting your skin or something. Lol oh well idk whatever at least it wasn't a big amount. It's entirely possible it didn't send or something weird happened considering I was on mobile at work.
@Volvaran That is odd! I'm so sorry there was a glitch -_- But thanks for the good luck wishes! It's the first skin I'm getting that wasn't a coli drop XD (It's a lovely rainbow snapper one for my Tipper) Thanks supermuch for the trade!
@Volvaran That is odd! I'm so sorry there was a glitch -_- But thanks for the good luck wishes! It's the first skin I'm getting that wasn't a coli drop XD (It's a lovely rainbow snapper one for my Tipper) Thanks supermuch for the trade!
fMDEq8f.png
^
^
@Volvaran

Can I buy 100 gems?
@Volvaran

Can I buy 100 gems?
@sillyfangirl00 Sure send 67,500t please
@sillyfangirl00 Sure send 67,500t please
@Volvaran
Fancy meeting you here <3
May I buy 11 gems please?