Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Various items for sale/trade!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@silprime Got it and stones sent!
@silprime Got it and stones sent!
@SimFeetUnder
I'm interested in what familiars you have,
also in the following apparel:
Brown Birdskull Armband x2, Green Birdskull Armband x2, Golden Birdskull Armband, Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble, Nomad's Sandwastes Socks, Brown Plaid Cabbie*, Navy Plaid Cabbie, Rose Highnoon Hank, Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb, Golden Deepsea Bulb*, Cobalt Deepsea Bulb, Forestsong Haori, Blue Warrior Haori, Purple Bandana, Brown Wooly Antennae, Brown Wooly Coat, Blue and Brown Flair Scarf x2, Green and White Flair Scarf x1
total - 103 gems/72.1k treasure

Spectre Guise = 250 gems/175k

would you look at my stuff here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1574757/1
@SimFeetUnder
I'm interested in what familiars you have,
also in the following apparel:
Brown Birdskull Armband x2, Green Birdskull Armband x2, Golden Birdskull Armband, Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble, Nomad's Sandwastes Socks, Brown Plaid Cabbie*, Navy Plaid Cabbie, Rose Highnoon Hank, Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb, Golden Deepsea Bulb*, Cobalt Deepsea Bulb, Forestsong Haori, Blue Warrior Haori, Purple Bandana, Brown Wooly Antennae, Brown Wooly Coat, Blue and Brown Flair Scarf x2, Green and White Flair Scarf x1
total - 103 gems/72.1k treasure

Spectre Guise = 250 gems/175k

would you look at my stuff here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1574757/1
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@SimFeetUnder How much for a gustborne balloon and leafy gladeboughs?
@SimFeetUnder How much for a gustborne balloon and leafy gladeboughs?
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn
gustborne: 96g/66k t
gladeboughs: 105g/70k t

@Fie Lemme guess, you want cheap apparel for Baldwin's? hehe
And now that I've seen your thread yeah, that makes sense... I only have a couple Baldwin-able familiars (I think) but I'll check.
I don't think I need anything off your current list but there might be something unlisted, right now I'm having trouble concentrating enough to figure it out, I have a wishlist sheet (linked on my profile) that might help though... oh, I do still need a regular Parda from Rainsong!
uhhhh
@Belegorn
gustborne: 96g/66k t
gladeboughs: 105g/70k t

@Fie Lemme guess, you want cheap apparel for Baldwin's? hehe
And now that I've seen your thread yeah, that makes sense... I only have a couple Baldwin-able familiars (I think) but I'll check.
I don't think I need anything off your current list but there might be something unlisted, right now I'm having trouble concentrating enough to figure it out, I have a wishlist sheet (linked on my profile) that might help though... oh, I do still need a regular Parda from Rainsong!
uhhhh
@SimFeetUnder
lol yup xD ummmm what about food/swipp/baldwin/collector items? or these pretty things:
Gold Aviator Scarf - 24k
2 Spring's Breath - 55k each
3 Juvenile Prairie Skinks - 100k each
Desert Dynasty Waist Cinch - 175k
(if you play any other sites, i play mc and kaylune and used to play wajas and aywas so i can offer stuff there too)

I've also got this stuff:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1571519/1
but I'm more hesitant to trade it cause it's mostly pretty pricey stuff

I also have lots of battlestones
@SimFeetUnder
lol yup xD ummmm what about food/swipp/baldwin/collector items? or these pretty things:
Gold Aviator Scarf - 24k
2 Spring's Breath - 55k each
3 Juvenile Prairie Skinks - 100k each
Desert Dynasty Waist Cinch - 175k
(if you play any other sites, i play mc and kaylune and used to play wajas and aywas so i can offer stuff there too)

I've also got this stuff:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1571519/1
but I'm more hesitant to trade it cause it's mostly pretty pricey stuff

I also have lots of battlestones
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@SimFeetUnder Ok I'd like to buy a gustborne balloon then. Shall I PM you the treasure first?
@SimFeetUnder Ok I'd like to buy a gustborne balloon then. Shall I PM you the treasure first?
s7cpOmi.png
@Fie I mostly sell swipp stuff and am doing ok on food. I need funds more than anything but maybe baldwins stuff?
I will eventually need to get one of each of the food skinks but I'm in no hurry, they're way too expensive right now. I do collect the snake babies (food) from rainsong but only as I get them...
I don't play any other sites, I'm sorry.
I do have some interest in the shadow or nature egg but I'd feel bad as they have bidders.

(I thought it was funny that one of my favorite festival accents has it's auction ending on my birthday)

I'm interested, also though, in chests and money containers (not the broken penny jars but the other types)

@Belegorn Yep, that'd be great, thanks :)
@Fie I mostly sell swipp stuff and am doing ok on food. I need funds more than anything but maybe baldwins stuff?
I will eventually need to get one of each of the food skinks but I'm in no hurry, they're way too expensive right now. I do collect the snake babies (food) from rainsong but only as I get them...
I don't play any other sites, I'm sorry.
I do have some interest in the shadow or nature egg but I'd feel bad as they have bidders.

(I thought it was funny that one of my favorite festival accents has it's auction ending on my birthday)

I'm interested, also though, in chests and money containers (not the broken penny jars but the other types)

@Belegorn Yep, that'd be great, thanks :)
@SimFeetUnder Sent!
@SimFeetUnder Sent!
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn received and balloon sent to ya :) Thanks
@Belegorn received and balloon sent to ya :) Thanks
@SimFeetUnder ughhh i have none of that stuff D: were you interested in the accent? i have 21 total rainsong food snake things
i dont have any of the baldwin goo/muck/sludge/slime stuff, but i have some of the materials needed (like podid claws and other stuff)
@SimFeetUnder ughhh i have none of that stuff D: were you interested in the accent? i have 21 total rainsong food snake things
i dont have any of the baldwin goo/muck/sludge/slime stuff, but i have some of the materials needed (like podid claws and other stuff)
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9