Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W]RoR'23 Chests [H]FestCurr/OldFest
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
@protowilson
sorry that took so long lmao
@protowilson
sorry that took so long lmao
INib923.png
@protowilson I have: [item=first memories chest][item=snakeskin opalescence chest] from this fest and [item=deffwibbon chest][item=other side chest][item=sun scatter chest][item=pixie whisper chest][item=spelldancer chest] from earlier fests. I'd be willing to trade any of these you're interested in for either [item=deepearth geode] or any of the festival familiars you have up for trade (as long as the trade is fair for both parties)
@protowilson

I have:
First Memories Chest Snakeskin Opalescence Chest from this fest and DeffWibbon Chest Other Side Chest Sun Scatter Chest Pixie Whisper Chest Spelldancer Chest from earlier fests.
I'd be willing to trade any of these you're interested in for either Deepearth Geode or any of the festival familiars you have up for trade (as long as the trade is fair for both parties)
@ProtoWilson Thee is interested in thy [item=Shining Goblin]. How many chests for it?
@ProtoWilson

Thee is interested in thy Shining Goblin . How many chests for it?
@Ajax4life14 Sorry to take so long to respond. I'm interested in your two Rockbreaker chests if you still have them on offer. I've priced the fest fams I have to trade below, and I'm up to 557 geodes, so it's up to you what you'd like to trade for. Current LAH on First Memories is 60g and Snakeskin Opalescence is 50g.

Runeback Slink - 59g
Flameback Slink 44g
Thunderback Slink 44g
Larimar Tidelord - 20g
Fluorite Windsinger - 40g
Agate Shadowbinder - 60g
Granite Earthskaer - 78g
Obscuring Goblin - 90g
Spirit of Ice - 159g
Spirit of the Arcane - 145g
Bubbling Goblin - 60g
Shining Goblin - 73g traded
Sapling Speaker - 119g
Lightning Lancer - 125g

@Al3s1s Again my apologies for the wait. LAH on the Shining Goblin is 73g. I'm assuming you mean Rockbreaker chests? Prices vary on them at the moment:
Cairnstone Ruins - there appear to be none on the AH

Snakeskin Opalescence - 50g
First Memories - 60g
Resting in Stone - 50g
Opalized Fossil - 290g (I dunno what's going on there!)
Landscape - 50g
@Ajax4life14 Sorry to take so long to respond. I'm interested in your two Rockbreaker chests if you still have them on offer. I've priced the fest fams I have to trade below, and I'm up to 557 geodes, so it's up to you what you'd like to trade for. Current LAH on First Memories is 60g and Snakeskin Opalescence is 50g.

Runeback Slink - 59g
Flameback Slink 44g
Thunderback Slink 44g
Larimar Tidelord - 20g
Fluorite Windsinger - 40g
Agate Shadowbinder - 60g
Granite Earthskaer - 78g
Obscuring Goblin - 90g
Spirit of Ice - 159g
Spirit of the Arcane - 145g
Bubbling Goblin - 60g
Shining Goblin - 73g traded
Sapling Speaker - 119g
Lightning Lancer - 125g

@Al3s1s Again my apologies for the wait. LAH on the Shining Goblin is 73g. I'm assuming you mean Rockbreaker chests? Prices vary on them at the moment:
Cairnstone Ruins - there appear to be none on the AH

Snakeskin Opalescence - 50g
First Memories - 60g
Resting in Stone - 50g
Opalized Fossil - 290g (I dunno what's going on there!)
Landscape - 50g
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson

Thee has a snakeskin and resting in stone chest to trade for thy shining goblin. For the remainder you can give thee gems.
@protowilson

Thee has a snakeskin and resting in stone chest to trade for thy shining goblin. For the remainder you can give thee gems.
@protowilson
Hi! I have a First Memories Chest (LAH 55k), Opalized Fossil Chest (LAH 290g???), and Landscape Chest (LAH 38k) if you're up for trading geodes for any of them
@protowilson
Hi! I have a First Memories Chest (LAH 55k), Opalized Fossil Chest (LAH 290g???), and Landscape Chest (LAH 38k) if you're up for trading geodes for any of them
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna Definitely interested in the First Memories and Landscape chests for 186 geodes.

That Opalized Fossil one... big oof - I'm guessing it's been quite a rare drop and I wouldn't have enough geodes!
@Mirna Definitely interested in the First Memories and Landscape chests for 186 geodes.

That Opalized Fossil one... big oof - I'm guessing it's been quite a rare drop and I wouldn't have enough geodes!
@protowilson
Will send you a cr for the first memories and landscape! I could value the opalized fossil at 100g (200 geodes) :> I'm more interested in fest currency than chests lol
@protowilson
Will send you a cr for the first memories and landscape! I could value the opalized fossil at 100g (200 geodes) :> I'm more interested in fest currency than chests lol
@Mirna If you're willing to part with Opalized Fossil for 200 geodes, you've got a deal! Thanks!
@Mirna If you're willing to part with Opalized Fossil for 200 geodes, you've got a deal! Thanks!
[s]@protowilson Hi again! I have a snakeskin opalescence chest I could trade you, lah is 150g but I could do 80 geodes [emoji=new friend size=1][/s] oop sorry found a trade!
@protowilson
Hi again! I have a snakeskin opalescence chest I could trade you, lah is 150g but I could do 80 geodes

oop sorry found a trade!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83