Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] EMBERS [H] Stones, Chests, Currency
1 2 3 4
[b]//the event is over[/b] Good morning friends on this wonderful first day of the Flameforger's festival! I've been saving up festival currencies for the past few months for this fantastic flame-broiled week. I've got quite a bit to trade! I've got the followin' stacks of currency: [item=Charged Sprocket] x 80 -- [item=Immaculate Tablet] x 65 -- [item=Bladed Flatleaf] x 38 And I've got these battle stones: [item=Ambush] x 2 -- [item=Berserker] x 4 -- [item=Scholar] x 1 And I'd like to trade it all for Glowing Embers at any and every opportunity! I'd love to trade 1:1, buuut I wont mind it one bit if you prefer a rate of 1:2. [item=Glowing Ember] I need 'em. I hunger for 'em. I also have these festival chests if they really interest yuh, not quite sure what the currency rate is on em but [i]in a pinch[/i] i'd be happy to trade one or two of these chests away for other Chests or the right amount of embers as well. [item=Candor Chest] [item=Sunbeam Sentinel Chest] [item=Botanys Back Chest] [item=Springly Sprouts Chest] I can also offer my services as a sniper for the MP Festival skins if it suits you. :3
//the event is over

Good morning friends on this wonderful first day of the Flameforger's festival! I've been saving up festival currencies for the past few months for this fantastic flame-broiled week. I've got quite a bit to trade!

I've got the followin' stacks of currency:
Charged Sprocket x 80 -- Immaculate Tablet x 65 -- Bladed Flatleaf x 38

And I've got these battle stones:
Ambush x 2 -- Berserker x 4 -- Scholar x 1

And I'd like to trade it all for Glowing Embers at any and every opportunity! I'd love to trade 1:1, buuut I wont mind it one bit if you prefer a rate of 1:2.
Glowing Ember I need 'em. I hunger for 'em.

I also have these festival chests if they really interest yuh, not quite sure what the currency rate is on em but in a pinch i'd be happy to trade one or two of these chests away for other Chests or the right amount of embers as well.

Candor Chest Sunbeam Sentinel Chest
Botanys Back Chest Springly Sprouts Chest

I can also offer my services as a sniper for the MP Festival skins if it suits you. :3
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell

How many Embers for the Are You Glade? chest? :3c
@AlpineHell

How many Embers for the Are You Glade? chest? :3c
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Good question! Make me an offer? o: (i'll also trade for festival chests)
@SherokuTakari Good question! Make me an offer? o: (i'll also trade for festival chests)
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell

Oh! In that case, would you take a Botany's Back chest for it? owo
@AlpineHell

Oh! In that case, would you take a Botany's Back chest for it? owo
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Shoot, how'd you know that accent is my weakness? :3 absolutely!
@SherokuTakari Shoot, how'd you know that accent is my weakness? :3 absolutely!
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell
Secretly psychic, shhhhhh... tell no one. ;)
But yay, thank you! This will be the first time I have a whole set of Holiday chests~ (I would have done for Thundercrack, but I stupidly opened my Dancing Conductor chest trying to stick it in my vault. >.<)
Anyway, the chest'll be on its way in just a sec, thanks again!! :D
@AlpineHell
Secretly psychic, shhhhhh... tell no one. ;)
But yay, thank you! This will be the first time I have a whole set of Holiday chests~ (I would have done for Thundercrack, but I stupidly opened my Dancing Conductor chest trying to stick it in my vault. >.<)
Anyway, the chest'll be on its way in just a sec, thanks again!! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari ah, the plight of the collector! glad i could help you complete a set :3
@SherokuTakari ah, the plight of the collector! glad i could help you complete a set :3
UL8LHAi.png
@alpinehell
how many embers for the lava eater chest?
@alpinehell
how many embers for the lava eater chest?
Sinister Pants
@PrimeSinister Make me an offer? :3
@PrimeSinister Make me an offer? :3
UL8LHAi.png
^
^
UL8LHAi.png