Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dominance Discount Shoppe {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49
@SnailMuffin

^^ I can definitely do that! Send along the treasure, I'll snag 'em.
@SnailMuffin

^^ I can definitely do that! Send along the treasure, I'll snag 'em.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic

Glad to see your shop open! Would you be willing to snipe 2 Spirit Ablaze, 1 Simply A Flame, and 2 Summer Heat for me?
@Fawntastic

Glad to see your shop open! Would you be willing to snipe 2 Spirit Ablaze, 1 Simply A Flame, and 2 Summer Heat for me?
@Lunila

We are getting down to the last couple hours of the festival, so I will absolutely try my best. :) Send along the treasure! Please list 'em again in your PM, just to make it easier for me. Thank you!
@Lunila

We are getting down to the last couple hours of the festival, so I will absolutely try my best. :) Send along the treasure! Please list 'em again in your PM, just to make it easier for me. Thank you!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic Could you possibly try to grab me 1 each of Spirit Ablaze, Simply A Flame, Rock and Flame, Skogsbrand, Cooling Embers, and Wildfire?
@Fawntastic Could you possibly try to grab me 1 each of Spirit Ablaze, Simply A Flame, Rock and Flame, Skogsbrand, Cooling Embers, and Wildfire?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Fawntastic

Yes, I know, very close, and I know Summer Heat has given some people troubles. Sending now!
@Fawntastic

Yes, I know, very close, and I know Summer Heat has given some people troubles. Sending now!
@Fawntastic
Do you still have a slot for some accent grabs? I just need 'Simply a Flame' and 'Spirit Ablaze.'
If not, I'm sorry to bother you!
@Fawntastic
Do you still have a slot for some accent grabs? I just need 'Simply a Flame' and 'Spirit Ablaze.'
If not, I'm sorry to bother you!
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Lunila

It's actually not Summer Heat that's a huge problem, xD for some reason it's Spirit Ablaze & Simply A Flame & Wildfire that have been kind of a nightmare to get. Spirit Ablaze especially!

@MothorOfBeardies

^^ I certainly can!
@Lunila

It's actually not Summer Heat that's a huge problem, xD for some reason it's Spirit Ablaze & Simply A Flame & Wildfire that have been kind of a nightmare to get. Spirit Ablaze especially!

@MothorOfBeardies

^^ I certainly can!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@BlackJaguar

:) I can grab those, sure!
@BlackJaguar

:) I can grab those, sure!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic

Any chance you could snag a skogsbrand skin?
@Fawntastic

Any chance you could snag a skogsbrand skin?
@Fawntastic
If it isnt too much trouble, I would also like one spirit ablaze accent! I have 40 embers I can use to pay for it. If that doesn't cover the cost I can pay the rest in treasure!
@Fawntastic
If it isnt too much trouble, I would also like one spirit ablaze accent! I have 40 embers I can use to pay for it. If that doesn't cover the cost I can pay the rest in treasure!
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49