Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Astro Swaps and Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ArtimisNight

Sure, just pm whenever you get the chance. :)
@ArtimisNight

Sure, just pm whenever you get the chance. :)
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection
I have: hummingbirds x83, ferrets x37, ermines x13, sunkernel x9, ornate porcelain jar x13
(also have a waveswept chest, you have the accent listed as wanted?)
I want: canopic jars, any accents, mesa mechanojets
@astroprojection
I have: hummingbirds x83, ferrets x37, ermines x13, sunkernel x9, ornate porcelain jar x13
(also have a waveswept chest, you have the accent listed as wanted?)
I want: canopic jars, any accents, mesa mechanojets
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie

I think I'd prefer to have the accent but I don't have any chests from the festival so I'd be willing to trade for it.

canopic jars: 1.5k x 56 =84k
mesa mechanojets: 40k

total: 124k

waveswept chest: 100k
hummingbirds: 4.5k x 83 = 373.5k
ferrets: 5k x 37 = 185k
ermine: 1.2k x 13 = 15.6
sunkernel: 2k x 9 = 18k

total: 692.1k

So do you have any preferences for accents or just want something that can make the difference (568.1k)? All the skins I am offering are 500k or below (the most expensive I have is Lightburst Flora, which is 500k on AH) so let me know what works for you. Thanks!
@Fie

I think I'd prefer to have the accent but I don't have any chests from the festival so I'd be willing to trade for it.

canopic jars: 1.5k x 56 =84k
mesa mechanojets: 40k

total: 124k

waveswept chest: 100k
hummingbirds: 4.5k x 83 = 373.5k
ferrets: 5k x 37 = 185k
ermine: 1.2k x 13 = 15.6
sunkernel: 2k x 9 = 18k

total: 692.1k

So do you have any preferences for accents or just want something that can make the difference (568.1k)? All the skins I am offering are 500k or below (the most expensive I have is Lightburst Flora, which is 500k on AH) so let me know what works for you. Thanks!
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection
I like all of them, but this is my order of prefernce (ish)
From the Observatory, Faerie Lights, Lightburst Flora, Shining Peacock Feathers, Glowing Methane, Scripts of the Aprentic, Scavengers Gear, PlasmaBelly, Stonebound

(also i have a leviathan spirit chest if you're interested and an entire full set? you said you didnt get any of the chests so i figured i'd ask lol)
@astroprojection
I like all of them, but this is my order of prefernce (ish)
From the Observatory, Faerie Lights, Lightburst Flora, Shining Peacock Feathers, Glowing Methane, Scripts of the Aprentic, Scavengers Gear, PlasmaBelly, Stonebound

(also i have a leviathan spirit chest if you're interested and an entire full set? you said you didnt get any of the chests so i figured i'd ask lol)
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie

Oooh ok, how about this for the skins:

Faerie lights: 250k
Shining Peacock Feathers: 195k
Stonebound: 89k

adding this to the total of my other items comes to 658k.

And then we can take off 8 hummingbirds off your offer to make the difference?

Let me know if that or if you'd like a different combo of skins.

edit: forgot to add that I'm not sure if I'm interested in other Wavecrest chests at this time (and I've already bought the skins I like from the festival).
@Fie

Oooh ok, how about this for the skins:

Faerie lights: 250k
Shining Peacock Feathers: 195k
Stonebound: 89k

adding this to the total of my other items comes to 658k.

And then we can take off 8 hummingbirds off your offer to make the difference?

Let me know if that or if you'd like a different combo of skins.

edit: forgot to add that I'm not sure if I'm interested in other Wavecrest chests at this time (and I've already bought the skins I like from the festival).
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection ehhh is there any way to make it work without stonebound xD since thats literally the last one on my list
@astroprojection ehhh is there any way to make it work without stonebound xD since thats literally the last one on my list
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie

Haha sorry! Well, From the Observatory is about 425k and Shining Peacock Feathers is 195k, they're both high-ish on your list, and if we add them to the total, you'd owe about 52k. If you like that option and you want to make up the difference w/ pure currency or something else, let me know!
@Fie

Haha sorry! Well, From the Observatory is about 425k and Shining Peacock Feathers is 195k, they're both high-ish on your list, and if we add them to the total, you'd owe about 52k. If you like that option and you want to make up the difference w/ pure currency or something else, let me know!
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection hmmm I could add Forestsong Haori, Clown Charger, Leather Tail Wrap, Blue Warrior Haori, Tawny Antlers any of that, or food, i've got some broken bottles, ornate porcelain jar x13
@astroprojection hmmm I could add Forestsong Haori, Clown Charger, Leather Tail Wrap, Blue Warrior Haori, Tawny Antlers any of that, or food, i've got some broken bottles, ornate porcelain jar x13
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie

Definitely interested in Ornate Porcelain Jar (3k each x 13= 39k) and broken bottles! Also If you have any of the jellyfish seafood items (Nebula Floaters, etc), I collect those and can pay 1k per item!
@Fie

Definitely interested in Ornate Porcelain Jar (3k each x 13= 39k) and broken bottles! Also If you have any of the jellyfish seafood items (Nebula Floaters, etc), I collect those and can pay 1k per item!
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection Would you take an unhatched egg, a wetland unicorn, a coral carpenter and 9 ornate porcelain jars for your Scavengers Gear accent?

Edit: I forgot to mention that for eggs I have Fire, Shadow, Wind or Water.
@astroprojection Would you take an unhatched egg, a wetland unicorn, a coral carpenter and 9 ornate porcelain jars for your Scavengers Gear accent?

Edit: I forgot to mention that for eggs I have Fire, Shadow, Wind or Water.
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7