Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Holly's Leveling Service! - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Hawkwind Both now is fine! Just send a CR
@Hawkwind Both now is fine! Just send a CR
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png

Will do. I'll just remove their familiars and send them over to you. Thank you! :D

Will do. I'll just remove their familiars and send them over to you. Thank you! :D
@Hawkwind oh they have apparel on so the process won't go through, could you take it off please?
@Hawkwind oh they have apparel on so the process won't go through, could you take it off please?
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png

Sorry! I knew about familiars but not that apparel stops a CR. Taking off now!

Sorry! I knew about familiars but not that apparel stops a CR. Taking off now!
@HollyBerry

Looking for a lvl 12 to be lvl 25. I'd love to give my business to a fellow Windy! Could I take a spot?
@HollyBerry

Looking for a lvl 12 to be lvl 25. I'd love to give my business to a fellow Windy! Could I take a spot?
@Whimcreep alright! It'll be 232.75kT with wind discount
@Whimcreep alright! It'll be 232.75kT with wind discount
@HollyBerry

Sounds good! Would you like me to CR her over now, or do you wait until you're finished with previous orders? (everybody does it differently haha)
@HollyBerry

Sounds good! Would you like me to CR her over now, or do you wait until you're finished with previous orders? (everybody does it differently haha)
@Whimcreep I have room in my lair so you can send her over now if you want! It'll stop me from impulse buying other dragons
@Whimcreep I have room in my lair so you can send her over now if you want! It'll stop me from impulse buying other dragons
@HollyBerry

Ahah, I know the feeling. :P Alright, sending her in a sec. :) Thanks!
@HollyBerry

Ahah, I know the feeling. :P Alright, sending her in a sec. :) Thanks!
@HollyBerry

About how fast could you level a lv 17 to 25?
@HollyBerry

About how fast could you level a lv 17 to 25?
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25