Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SPIDERLEVELING: lvl services & dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@spiderling

Sent, thanks :)
@spiderling

Sent, thanks :)
@Nesosil
ahh i can't accept the CR because she's on a nest. :{ why don't you come back when she's done caretaking, and i'll train her for the same price?
@Nesosil
ahh i can't accept the CR because she's on a nest. :{ why don't you come back when she's done caretaking, and i'll train her for the same price?
ANK1f8p.png
@spiderling

D:

I'd completely forgotten that she was on a nest! I'm so sorry, but would you really? Thank you so much, and sorry again :( If you're tight on treasure right now I can send payment early though?
@spiderling

D:

I'd completely forgotten that she was on a nest! I'm so sorry, but would you really? Thank you so much, and sorry again :( If you're tight on treasure right now I can send payment early though?
@Nesosil
no, no it's fine, really! :] i don't mind at all, and i'd rather take payment once you're satisfied the leveling has been completed. i'll just make a note and you can come back when you're ready!
@Nesosil
no, no it's fine, really! :] i don't mind at all, and i'd rather take payment once you're satisfied the leveling has been completed. i'll just make a note and you can come back when you're ready!
ANK1f8p.png
@spiderling

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
@spiderling

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
@Nesosil
no problem! see you in a few days. X]
@Nesosil
no problem! see you in a few days. X]
ANK1f8p.png
i have one open slot!
i have one open slot!
ANK1f8p.png
bump!
bump!
ANK1f8p.png
@spiderling

Hi there I am a newbie and I saw you post about leveling in the giveaway.
@spiderling

Hi there I am a newbie and I saw you post about leveling in the giveaway.
eZ5CPeG.gif
@spiderling are you still offering leveling for newbies?
@spiderling are you still offering leveling for newbies?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12