Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UM accents, Fest ++ // 20% off LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@avemflamma No prob! I will keep a record of the progress on my userpage & this thread.
@avemflamma No prob! I will keep a record of the progress on my userpage & this thread.

+2 FR Time // Central Time USA
@Overachievious

Actually, I'm sorry to post again, but how much would you like for your Sunbeam Ursa as well?
@Overachievious

Actually, I'm sorry to post again, but how much would you like for your Sunbeam Ursa as well?
DyYwZkw.png
@missy20201 73 gems or 50K treasure!
@missy20201 73 gems or 50K treasure!

@Overachievious

Ahh I have to do it, it's too tempting. Thank you! Sending 50kT over now!
@Overachievious

Ahh I have to do it, it's too tempting. Thank you! Sending 50kT over now!
DyYwZkw.png
Updated the list. Wrote the skin bbc code wrong whoops.
Updated the list. Wrote the skin bbc code wrong whoops.

bump
bump

@Overachievious What are you looking for for the Electrified and Infectionist's Sashes?
@Overachievious What are you looking for for the Electrified and Infectionist's Sashes?
@ghilannain 220 gems or 150k treasure for Electrified. 312 gems or 213K treasure for Infectionist's.

Pardon but starting now I'll be offline for about an hour maximum. Will be back tho!
@ghilannain 220 gems or 150k treasure for Electrified. 312 gems or 213K treasure for Infectionist's.

Pardon but starting now I'll be offline for about an hour maximum. Will be back tho!

@Overachievious

How much for your Comet? =)

@Overachievious

How much for your Comet? =)

EAY7RBq.png_____VXJRCwO.png___EAY7RBq.png
@Overachievious Yeesss please hold onto the Electrified Sash for me for a bit! I'll have the money to you before rollover.
@Overachievious Yeesss please hold onto the Electrified Sash for me for a bit! I'll have the money to you before rollover.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14