Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free lair space!! Dragon daycare
1 2
@CloudDancer Hey hun, I have two nests hatching tomorrow, and was wondering if you would take care of 3 of my dragons for the evening? I'd be glad to pay you. I was thinking 2225? Since it'll probably only be over night.
@CloudDancer Hey hun, I have two nests hatching tomorrow, and was wondering if you would take care of 3 of my dragons for the evening? I'd be glad to pay you. I was thinking 2225? Since it'll probably only be over night.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Sure! @wickedwhiteeyes
Sure! @wickedwhiteeyes
@CloudDancer Illl send them over shortly
@CloudDancer Illl send them over shortly
@CloudDancer I'm sending them to you now for 1 treasure each. Then when you set up the return you can send two for 1000 and the other for 225
@CloudDancer I'm sending them to you now for 1 treasure each. Then when you set up the return you can send two for 1000 and the other for 225
@Clouddancer I'm trying to get the money together to expand my lair but I also want to hatch my nest... can I bug you to watch one of my babies for me? I'm low on treasure but I can send you some gems
@Clouddancer I'm trying to get the money together to expand my lair but I also want to hatch my nest... can I bug you to watch one of my babies for me? I'm low on treasure but I can send you some gems
@wickedwgiteeyes @spiralmage
Sorry for the delay and weird hours, I have a bad cold. So I'm waking up at random times and sleeping at random times. Deal. ^.^ :P

Spiralmage, I can totally hold your babs! And gems rock

WWE, I accepted your cr and I'll set CR's up for you so you can accept them at any time. :)
@wickedwgiteeyes @spiralmage
Sorry for the delay and weird hours, I have a bad cold. So I'm waking up at random times and sleeping at random times. Deal. ^.^ :P

Spiralmage, I can totally hold your babs! And gems rock

WWE, I accepted your cr and I'll set CR's up for you so you can accept them at any time. :)
1 2