Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] KS Crown/Retired/Light Sprite !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Ohayo, cutiepies. Apparently I'm in dire needs of gems, therefore I'm willing to liquify some of my precious items. Well then, allow me to show you what I have in stock! (and cheaper than AH!) [b]FAMILIARS:[/b] [item=Light Sprite]x1 35000 G or 21000000 T [item=Lightning Sprite]x1 3000 G [b]ITEMS:[/b] [center][item=Gilded crown]x1 [b]Taking offers. Most interested in Pure[/b][/center] [item=sunchaser jewelry]x1 35000 G or 21000000 T [item=Archivists spellscroll]x1 7500 G [item=Windbound Plumage]x1 7000 G [b]SKINS:[/b] [item=Skin: NocBot]x1 1500 G [b]Please Note:[/b] - [s]I need GEMS ONLY[/s] [b]ACCEPTING GEMS AND TREASURE![/b] YAAAS. The ratio is 1:600 ! - I do not accept payment plans greater than two weeks; and I will send the item once I receive the full sum (sorry, but I had some bitter experiences in the past over such matters, and I'm not willing to take risks) - First come, first serve. I can make a reservation, but only for two days. Not longer. [b]RESERVED:[/b]
Ohayo, cutiepies.

Apparently I'm in dire needs of gems, therefore I'm willing to liquify some of my precious items.

Well then, allow me to show you what I have in stock! (and cheaper than AH!)

FAMILIARS:
Light Sprite x1 35000 G or 21000000 T Lightning Sprite x1 3000 G

ITEMS:
Gilded Crown x1
Taking offers. Most interested in Pure

Sunchaser Jewelry x1 35000 G or 21000000 T
x1 7500 G Windbound Plumage x1 7000 G

SKINS:
Skin: NocBot x1 1500 G

Please Note:

- I need GEMS ONLY ACCEPTING GEMS AND TREASURE! YAAAS. The ratio is 1:600 !
- I do not accept payment plans greater than two weeks; and I will send the item once I receive the full sum (sorry, but I had some bitter experiences in the past over such matters, and I'm not willing to take risks)
- First come, first serve. I can make a reservation, but only for two days. Not longer.

RESERVED:
CVFvuiX.png
Gentle bumps
Gentle bumps
CVFvuiX.png
More bumps
More bumps
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya - I'm interested in a water sprite - I can send the gems now, if you'd like?
@Seenya - I'm interested in a water sprite - I can send the gems now, if you'd like?
@Ladylioness: Go ahead, darling!
@Ladylioness: Go ahead, darling!
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya Could I buy a Water Sprite? :3

I would reeeally like an Arcane Sprite, but I don't have enough pure unfortunately. *sad wiggle*
@Seenya Could I buy a Water Sprite? :3

I would reeeally like an Arcane Sprite, but I don't have enough pure unfortunately. *sad wiggle*
Cubie.png
@Cubie: Go ahead! And omg I feel like a big bleb for selling them only for pure, but I want to gather as much as I can for an ongoing KS auction. Though I tried to keep all items lower in price than they're on AH, so hopefully I can encourage some people!
@Cubie: Go ahead! And omg I feel like a big bleb for selling them only for pure, but I want to gather as much as I can for an ongoing KS auction. Though I tried to keep all items lower in price than they're on AH, so hopefully I can encourage some people!
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya Sending! And oh no, asking for pure is perfectly fine! I can tell you're trying to save up for a big buy, haha. Good luck with that auction!
@Seenya Sending! And oh no, asking for pure is perfectly fine! I can tell you're trying to save up for a big buy, haha. Good luck with that auction!
Cubie.png
@Seenya
Hiya! I'm interested in a Water Sprite. C: Would it be possible to pay 250g right now and the other 250 in a week from today?
@Seenya
Hiya! I'm interested in a Water Sprite. C: Would it be possible to pay 250g right now and the other 250 in a week from today?
@Honeysong: Of course! I will actually nag the rules a bit and send it to you now if you send the first half of gems /WINKS.

@Cubie: Haha, hopefully! And oh gosh, thank you, darling u u!
@Honeysong: Of course! I will actually nag the rules a bit and send it to you now if you send the first half of gems /WINKS.

@Cubie: Haha, hopefully! And oh gosh, thank you, darling u u!
CVFvuiX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20