Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Paloola Sure thing. That will be 198,900t. (:
@Paloola Sure thing. That will be 198,900t. (:
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
^
^
^ Cauldron Level: 19 To Request a Brew: [1] [b]I'd prefer to brew only higher-level items, or items that grant 1.5 total XP or more per minute.[/b] The majority of recipes do, but you can check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_2135917]visual guide[/url] to see if your item qualifies. (It's listed below each recipe's screenshot.) [2][b] You must provide all ingredients for your brew, including the treasure cost.[/b] (All recipes and costs can be found at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_2135917]Baldwin's Visual Guide 3.0[/url].) If the item's recipe includes a beaker, sulfur, reduction, or similar transmutation ingredient, I may have them in stock (see further down). If I do, you can either still send me the item or its own treasure/mats. It's up to you. [3] [b]No tips necessary![/b] [columns][center] [size=4][b]Brew Done At:[/b][/size] [size=6][color=#731d08][b]01:10 FRT[/b][/color][/size] [rule][/center] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][nextcol] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/arrow.png[/img][nextcol] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker][/columns][/columns] [columns][center][rule] [size=5][color=#731d08][b]IN STOCK:[/b][/color][/size] [size=4][b]Specialty Items:[/b][/size] [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] [size=4][b]Transmutation Materials:[/b][/size] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [item=Glass Beaker] [item=Glass Beaker] [size=4][b]Familiars:[/b][/size] [item=Firefly Cockatrice] [item=Peacock Spider] [item=Speckled Peacock Spider] [item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta] [item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta] [item=Marbled Serpenta] [item=Marbled Serpenta] [item=Painted Protobeast] [item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] [item=Irregular Nekomata] [/center][/columns]
^

Cauldron Level: 19

To Request a Brew:

[1] I'd prefer to brew only higher-level items, or items that grant 1.5 total XP or more per minute. The majority of recipes do, but you can check the visual guide to see if your item qualifies. (It's listed below each recipe's screenshot.)

[2] You must provide all ingredients for your brew, including the treasure cost. (All recipes and costs can be found at Baldwin's Visual Guide 3.0.)

If the item's recipe includes a beaker, sulfur, reduction, or similar transmutation ingredient, I may have them in stock (see further down). If I do, you can either still send me the item or its own treasure/mats. It's up to you.

[3] No tips necessary!

Brew Done At:
01:10 FRT
cauldron_loading.gif

arrow.png

Reinforced Glass Beaker

IN STOCK:

Specialty Items:
Tertiary Gene: Capsule

Transmutation Materials:
Reinforced Glass Beaker Reinforced Glass Beaker Reinforced Glass Beaker
Fine Alchemical Reduction Fine Alchemical Reduction Fine Alchemical Reduction
Coarse Alchemical Reduction Glass Beaker Glass Beaker

Familiars:
Firefly Cockatrice Peacock Spider Speckled Peacock Spider
Acid-Tongue Serpenta Acid-Tongue Serpenta Marbled Serpenta
Marbled Serpenta Painted Protobeast Tar-Trooper Slarg
Irregular Nekomata

@Creepshow, I'd love to buy 285 off of you :)
@Creepshow, I'd love to buy 285 off of you :)
@AliceFlutez Sure! That would be 196650t then, I believe.
@AliceFlutez Sure! That would be 196650t then, I believe.
@Creepshow, seems right to me :) I'll send it right over
@Creepshow, seems right to me :) I'll send it right over
^
^
@Creepshow

You said you have 200 left, could I get those?
@Creepshow

You said you have 200 left, could I get those?
@*** Sure. That would 138,000t, I believe.
@*** Sure. That would 138,000t, I believe.
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27