Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Sunset Sea Dragon, Dusk Jadevine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center]Welcome to the Galeforce Eyrie Swap Shop![/center] [b]LOOKING FOR[/b] the following in particular: [u][/u][center][quote="items I'm after"] [item=dusk jadevine][item=sunset sea dragon][item=gold ore][item=silver ore] [/quote] [/center] [b]Also interested in:[/b] [*]flies (for plague masks) [*]grey slime and copper muck [*]currency (t/g) [*]iron and gilded dec. chests [*]other offers you might have. [/LIST] I have a few nice things up for trade.[b] Restocking often![/b] Prices and trade ratios calculated based on [b]lowest AH[/b] (15% off for Wind and dominant flight). I can add pure to make up for price differences in trades. [center] [quote="swipp"] [item=gradish]x20 [item=opal cobra]x1 [item=white-eared hummingbird]x100 [item=duskrat]x46 [item=sunkernel]x12 [item=vampiric featherflea]x16 [item=driftwood branch]x22 [item=jasper]x23 [item=runed tuft of fur]x6 [item=ruby ring]x1 [item=plague runestone]x1 [item=reflective fish scales]x141 Feel free to ask about any other Swipps you're seeking. [/quote] [quote="familiar friends"][item=glossy duskrat][item=snowsquall floracat][item=maren ambusher][item=maren wavesinger][item=peacock firebird][item=corrosive depin][item=sentry squawker][item=granite thresher][item=banded owlcat][item=red-winged owlcat][item=steam gyre][item=smoke gyre][item=brown river flight][item=peacock scorpion][item=hedgehog][item=frostbite hummingbird][item=swift volt][item=ringlet amphithere][item=golden porpoise][item=venerable shalebuck][item=squall rasa][item=bamboo phytocat][item=moordwelling trunker][item=rainbow sprite][/quote] [quote="baldwin creations"][item=blue ooze]x1 [item=powerful serthis poison]x12 [item=unstable serthis concoction]x10 +Podid claws and reagents--let me know what else you need?[/quote] [quote="filigree and finery"][item=grey wolf cape][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=burnished filigree breastplate][item=silver filigree breastplate][item=violet flowerfall][item=teardrop ruby belt][item=emerald green satin tunic][item=glowing red clawtips][item=glowing orange clawtips][item=glowing gold clawtips][item=silver cuffs of science][item=silver amulet of science][item=darksteel cuffs of necromancy] [/center][center] [quote="misc"] [item=berserker]x6 [item=lightning runestone][item=plague runestone][item=nickel cat figurine][item=collared lemming] 2015 festival chests/skins--please inquire Most deity dolls All runes [/quote] [/center]
Welcome to the Galeforce Eyrie Swap Shop!

LOOKING FOR the following in particular:

items I'm after wrote:
Dusk Jadevine Sunset Sea Dragon Gold Ore Silver Ore

Also interested in:
[*]flies (for plague masks)
[*]grey slime and copper muck
[*]currency (t/g)
[*]iron and gilded dec. chests
[*]other offers you might have.
[/LIST]

I have a few nice things up for trade. Restocking often!

Prices and trade ratios calculated based on lowest AH (15% off for Wind and dominant flight). I can add pure to make up for price differences in trades.
swipp wrote:
Gradish x20 Opal Cobra x1 White-Eared Hummingbird x100 Duskrat x46 Sunkernel x12 Vampiric Featherflea x16 Driftwood Branch x22 Jasper x23 Runed Tuft of Fur x6 Ruby Ring x1 Plague Runestone x1 Reflective Fish Scales x141
Feel free to ask about any other Swipps you're seeking.
familiar friends wrote:
Glossy Duskrat Snowsquall Floracat Maren Ambusher Maren Wavesinger Peacock Firebird Corrosive Depin Sentry Squawker Granite Thresher Banded Owlcat Red-Winged Owlcat Steam Gyre Smoke Gyre Brown River Flight Peacock Scorpion Hedgehog Frostbite Hummingbird Swift Volt Ringlet Amphithere Golden Porpoise Venerable Shalebuck Squall Rasa Bamboo Phytocat Moordwelling Trunker Rainbow Sprite
baldwin creations wrote:
Blue Ooze x1 Powerful Serthis Poison x12 Unstable Serthis Concoction x10
+Podid claws and reagents--let me know what else you need?
filigree and finery wrote:
Grey Wolf Cape Cloudy Feathered Wings Burnished Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Breastplate Violet Flowerfall Teardrop Ruby Belt Emerald Green Satin Tunic Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Silver Cuffs of Science Silver Amulet of Science Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy
misc wrote:
Berserker x6 Lightning Runestone Plague Runestone Nickel Cat Figurine Collared Lemming
2015 festival chests/skins--please inquire
Most deity dolls
All runes
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
[b]Familiars I'm missing! [/b] I have everything worth under 100-200k or so, so these are all more expensive. There are many I probably just can't afford. [center][quote="PRIORITY TIER"] [item=mantarune] Non-cycled gem familiars[/quote] [quote="THE "YEAH RIGHT" TIER"][item=hawksbill goliath][item=overcharged silverbeast][item=hippojay][item=wartoad][item=molten wartoad][item=frost delver][item=stone borer][item=shadow sprite][item=conjoined skink] Cycled gem familiars [/quote] [quote="THE "I'VE PRETTY MUCH GIVEN UP" TIER"]sprites pre-Shadow, KS and downtime familiars[/quote] [/center]
Familiars I'm missing! I have everything worth under 100-200k or so, so these are all more expensive. There are many I probably just can't afford.

PRIORITY TIER wrote:
Mantarune
Non-cycled gem familiars
THE wrote:
Hawksbill Goliath Overcharged Silverbeast Hippojay Wartoad Molten Wartoad Frost Delver Stone Borer Shadow Sprite Conjoined Skink
Cycled gem familiars
THE wrote:
sprites pre-Shadow, KS and downtime familiars

updated!
updated!
@DarkFlier

How much would you want for your Southmarsh podid claws?
@DarkFlier

How much would you want for your Southmarsh podid claws?
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
@DarkFlier: How would you value the following?
-Earthshaker Idol
-Flamecaller Puppet
-Water, Arcane, Nature, and Earth Runestones
I'm mobile right now and the AH is being terrible.
@DarkFlier: How would you value the following?
-Earthshaker Idol
-Flamecaller Puppet
-Water, Arcane, Nature, and Earth Runestones
I'm mobile right now and the AH is being terrible.
@Soundwave AH=2g/1850t each.

@converseburden Aah I know how that goes. One sec.
-Earthshaker: 30k
-Flamecaller: 25k
-Arcane rune: 8.5k
-Nature rune: 15.5k
-Earth rune: 36k (oh my)
(found a water rune, oops)
@Soundwave AH=2g/1850t each.

@converseburden Aah I know how that goes. One sec.
-Earthshaker: 30k
-Flamecaller: 25k
-Arcane rune: 8.5k
-Nature rune: 15.5k
-Earth rune: 36k (oh my)
(found a water rune, oops)
@DarkFlier: Any interest in trading the Black Wolf Cape for the 2 dolls?
@DarkFlier: Any interest in trading the Black Wolf Cape for the 2 dolls?
@converseburden Sounds great! Send the dolls, I'll send the cape?
@converseburden Sounds great! Send the dolls, I'll send the cape?
@DarkFlier: Sent the dolls! Sorry for the delay. Had to grab the dolls from my vault.
@DarkFlier: Sent the dolls! Sorry for the delay. Had to grab the dolls from my vault.
@darkflier I have a fire runestone, a lightning runestone, a nature runestone, and an earth runestone if you were interested in making an offer for those. [item= fire runestone] [item= lightning runestone] [item= nature runestone] [item= earth runestone]
@darkflier I have a fire runestone, a lightning runestone, a nature runestone, and an earth runestone if you were interested in making an offer for those.

Fire Runestone Lightning Runestone Nature Runestone Earth Runestone
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36