Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hecate's Cauldron Rentals (Open)
1 2 3 4
hilarious!
hilarious!
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
@DobbyDobby I'm glad my writing amuses you. Haha
@DobbyDobby I'm glad my writing amuses you. Haha
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
Was the fae and the other running off with the treasure :)
Was the fae and the other running off with the treasure :)
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
@DobbyDobby Touka, my black and green Fae, is my clan's treasurer. If any member of the clan has a business, Touka's the one that gathers all the money (and sits on it. She likes shiny bits, though recently, all her shiny bits have been carted off. She's very upset.) Haha

Also, I got dragged off with no warning, so I only just started the second brewing. I apologize.
@DobbyDobby Touka, my black and green Fae, is my clan's treasurer. If any member of the clan has a business, Touka's the one that gathers all the money (and sits on it. She likes shiny bits, though recently, all her shiny bits have been carted off. She's very upset.) Haha

Also, I got dragged off with no warning, so I only just started the second brewing. I apologize.
FsBkBFa.png

@DobbyDobby Hecate bustles over with a small stack of glass containers looking harried and incredibly flustered. There is some sort of green slime streaked over her feathers, and a green blob on the end of her headdress' beak. "I'm very sorry for the wait! There was an accident with the cauldron and Master Baldwin got really upset. It was a complete disaster," she explains as holds out the glass containers. There are six of them, four containing a globby green ooze, one containing red, and the last holds blue. They look disgusting, no matter what the colour. "If you still wanted to do business after I made you wait so long, what would you like me to do next?"

@DobbyDobby Hecate bustles over with a small stack of glass containers looking harried and incredibly flustered. There is some sort of green slime streaked over her feathers, and a green blob on the end of her headdress' beak. "I'm very sorry for the wait! There was an accident with the cauldron and Master Baldwin got really upset. It was a complete disaster," she explains as holds out the glass containers. There are six of them, four containing a globby green ooze, one containing red, and the last holds blue. They look disgusting, no matter what the colour. "If you still wanted to do business after I made you wait so long, what would you like me to do next?"

FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba How about 6 apparels?
@KittyAoba How about 6 apparels?
@DobbyDobby "That would be fine, yes," Hecate replies, a relieved smile on her face. She's clearly glad the wait didn't make you want to take your business elsewhere. At that moment, the laughter of a hatchling is heard, along with a SPLOOSH and Baldwin letting out an alarmed yelp. Hecate spins around with wide eyes to see a Mammertee sinking into the cauldron's glowing green goop.

"...well, then. It seems Reika and Sonata have decided we needed more muck. It'll be about half an hour before the cauldron is free again. Sorry about that. I'll get on your jobs as soon as that's done." She sighs, trying to look composed, but it's clear she wants to go yell at the two hatchlings for messing with her business.
@DobbyDobby "That would be fine, yes," Hecate replies, a relieved smile on her face. She's clearly glad the wait didn't make you want to take your business elsewhere. At that moment, the laughter of a hatchling is heard, along with a SPLOOSH and Baldwin letting out an alarmed yelp. Hecate spins around with wide eyes to see a Mammertee sinking into the cauldron's glowing green goop.

"...well, then. It seems Reika and Sonata have decided we needed more muck. It'll be about half an hour before the cauldron is free again. Sorry about that. I'll get on your jobs as soon as that's done." She sighs, trying to look composed, but it's clear she wants to go yell at the two hatchlings for messing with her business.
FsBkBFa.png

Shop is open!

@DobbyDobby Are you still looking to rent cauldrons, or shall I take you off my ping list?
Shop is open!

@DobbyDobby Are you still looking to rent cauldrons, or shall I take you off my ping list?
FsBkBFa.png

Hecate paces back and forth, looking absolutely bored out of her skull. The shop is empty of all but her assistant, Talia, and the clan treasurer, Touka. Touka is in the back room, however, and not likely to be much of a conversationalist. The tattooed, lavender Mirror likewise isn't much of a conversationalist, and is near the door, checking her equipment in preparation to go out gathering.

"It's way too quiet. Where are all the customers?" Hecate complains.

"It's your fault for picking such an out of the way location. And for closing shop for so long, as well," Talia snips in reply, and then she's out the door, meeting another tattooed Mirror, this one a maize male, outside. Then the siblings are gone, vanished into the shady ruins, despite the glowing, clinking bottles hanging from Talia's wings.

Hecate sighs once again and carelessly tosses a trinket into the cauldron. Watching it bubble and froth is more entertaining than doing nothing.
Hecate paces back and forth, looking absolutely bored out of her skull. The shop is empty of all but her assistant, Talia, and the clan treasurer, Touka. Touka is in the back room, however, and not likely to be much of a conversationalist. The tattooed, lavender Mirror likewise isn't much of a conversationalist, and is near the door, checking her equipment in preparation to go out gathering.

"It's way too quiet. Where are all the customers?" Hecate complains.

"It's your fault for picking such an out of the way location. And for closing shop for so long, as well," Talia snips in reply, and then she's out the door, meeting another tattooed Mirror, this one a maize male, outside. Then the siblings are gone, vanished into the shady ruins, despite the glowing, clinking bottles hanging from Talia's wings.

Hecate sighs once again and carelessly tosses a trinket into the cauldron. Watching it bubble and froth is more entertaining than doing nothing.
FsBkBFa.png

Shoot, I haven't bumped this up in ages. Please don't lock me. :(
Shoot, I haven't bumped this up in ages. Please don't lock me. :(
FsBkBFa.png

1 2 3 4