Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind Dom Discount! (OFFLINE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
BOOMP
BOOMP
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
@Thunder

I'd like three Tinctures and I'm not sure how much they cost, but if you could get three of them for me I'd be real happy. Also, I'll of course pay the price you state it is.
@Thunder

I'd like three Tinctures and I'm not sure how much they cost, but if you could get three of them for me I'd be real happy. Also, I'll of course pay the price you state it is.
nox, they/them.
@incendivity 3 are 76,500. Just send the treasure~
@incendivity 3 are 76,500. Just send the treasure~
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Thunder

Could I get these three scrolls:
secondary gene: Stripes
breed change: Snapper
breed change: Skydancer
the total would be 693000 treasure if I counted correctly?

edit;
grammar mistakes x.x
@Thunder

Could I get these three scrolls:
secondary gene: Stripes
breed change: Snapper
breed change: Skydancer
the total would be 693000 treasure if I counted correctly?

edit;
grammar mistakes x.x
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8