Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Just reviving, please don't post
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@annadandelion the collar is currently on the AH for 300k i think? but i know thats a lot so im willing to negotiate price. the only apparel im really looking for atm is mainly the sky blue or night sky silks but i do like the celadon wing silks...
however im pretty low on treasure right now and need a fair bit to start setting up a hatchery so that would be my main payment :)
@annadandelion the collar is currently on the AH for 300k i think? but i know thats a lot so im willing to negotiate price. the only apparel im really looking for atm is mainly the sky blue or night sky silks but i do like the celadon wing silks...
however im pretty low on treasure right now and need a fair bit to start setting up a hatchery so that would be my main payment :)
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@rubesdragon I understand that your AH price is currently 300kT (and it's the highest one), but these things usually go buy lowest AH price. You should understand that I have no incentive to buy it from you when I can buy it off the AH for what is the equivalent of the fifth of your price. I would be willing to pay you in treasure (since you need it) the equivalent of 120G - that is (by my ratio) 120 x 550 = 66kT, or Celadon Wing Silks (lowest AH price 34kT) and 32kT.
@rubesdragon I understand that your AH price is currently 300kT (and it's the highest one), but these things usually go buy lowest AH price. You should understand that I have no incentive to buy it from you when I can buy it off the AH for what is the equivalent of the fifth of your price. I would be willing to pay you in treasure (since you need it) the equivalent of 120G - that is (by my ratio) 120 x 550 = 66kT, or Celadon Wing Silks (lowest AH price 34kT) and 32kT.
uPXdQfI.png
@annadandelion ive decided to lower it on the AH, if it doesnt sell then ill consider your offer. thanks
@annadandelion ive decided to lower it on the AH, if it doesnt sell then ill consider your offer. thanks
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@annadandelion
how much for the jade earrings? i have a number of familiars you're looking for including 3 of the marens :o
@annadandelion
how much for the jade earrings? i have a number of familiars you're looking for including 3 of the marens :o
wuvThtJ.png
@PASIV Unfortunately, I am very rarely interested in accepting Coli familiars as payment (it's written in the top post, but I don't blame you if you hadn't read it - this whole thread is a huge wall of text, hah). The earrings are 30kT/50G lowest at the AH at the moment, I'd give them to you for 25kT/45G.
@PASIV Unfortunately, I am very rarely interested in accepting Coli familiars as payment (it's written in the top post, but I don't blame you if you hadn't read it - this whole thread is a huge wall of text, hah). The earrings are 30kT/50G lowest at the AH at the moment, I'd give them to you for 25kT/45G.
uPXdQfI.png
@annadandelion
apologies! what about a sky blue wing silk or gossamer silk veil? wouldn't mind trading either of those for 1:1 even with the price difference with the wing silk XD
@annadandelion
apologies! what about a sky blue wing silk or gossamer silk veil? wouldn't mind trading either of those for 1:1 even with the price difference with the wing silk XD
wuvThtJ.png
@PASIV Sky Blue Wing Silks would be awesome, send them over and I'll respond with the earrings right away :)
@PASIV Sky Blue Wing Silks would be awesome, send them over and I'll respond with the earrings right away :)
uPXdQfI.png
@annadandelion
just received the earrings, thank you! c:
@annadandelion
just received the earrings, thank you! c:
wuvThtJ.png
@annadandelion I have 600 gems and I need 330000 T

i need it as soon as possible
@annadandelion I have 600 gems and I need 330000 T

i need it as soon as possible
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire Sure thing! Send the gems over and I'll respond right away :)
@CrazyRedFire Sure thing! Send the gems over and I'll respond right away :)
uPXdQfI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14