Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lair Reviews and Posters! [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
@Steex

2nd: X

Sorry it's taking a while;; I've been feeling sluggish lately and I woke up late this morning;; I'll do my best to finish up the last 3 after lunch!
@Steex

2nd: X

Sorry it's taking a while;; I've been feeling sluggish lately and I woke up late this morning;; I'll do my best to finish up the last 3 after lunch!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Steex

Sorry for the wait, here they are! Thanks for letting my dragons review your lair!

X X X
@Steex

Sorry for the wait, here they are! Thanks for letting my dragons review your lair!

X X X
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Chocoli

Here you go, thanks for letting my dragons review your lair! It was huge and it was hard to choose from them;;

X
@Chocoli

Here you go, thanks for letting my dragons review your lair! It was huge and it was hard to choose from them;;

X
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu

Order form

Number of Dragons:6
Dragons Excluded: Everyone after Tuksu
Dragons Included: All of the dragons are fine but I'd prefer dragons from the first two pages
Review Type:Traditional rewiew
Additional Request(s): Advice would be cool
Payment Amount: 25k
@Ririterasu

Order form

Number of Dragons:6
Dragons Excluded: Everyone after Tuksu
Dragons Included: All of the dragons are fine but I'd prefer dragons from the first two pages
Review Type:Traditional rewiew
Additional Request(s): Advice would be cool
Payment Amount: 25k
@Pikkunen

Okay, go ahead and send payment and I'll get started on it later! :))
@Pikkunen

Okay, go ahead and send payment and I'll get started on it later! :))
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Pikkunen

Yo, sorry it took so long! Had to spend the weekend with the family, you know how it is. Here you go, thank you! X
@Pikkunen

Yo, sorry it took so long! Had to spend the weekend with the family, you know how it is. Here you go, thank you! X
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png

FUTURE REVIEWS LIST ADDED!

FUTURE REVIEWS LIST ADDED!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@ririterasu
Number of Dragons: Your choice
Dragons Excluded: Any dragon on page 3+
Dragons Included: Any with a familiar
Review Type: Your Choice
Additional Request(s): I'd appreciate some apparel or gene suggestions!
Payment Amount: Also your choice!

I really am leaving it all to you and am willing to pay for the quality and adoration of your dragons :) I cant pick a review type is all... Maybe i should just go and get one of each done seperately then maybe? Would you do a discount if i got all four done seperately maybe?
@ririterasu
Number of Dragons: Your choice
Dragons Excluded: Any dragon on page 3+
Dragons Included: Any with a familiar
Review Type: Your Choice
Additional Request(s): I'd appreciate some apparel or gene suggestions!
Payment Amount: Also your choice!

I really am leaving it all to you and am willing to pay for the quality and adoration of your dragons :) I cant pick a review type is all... Maybe i should just go and get one of each done seperately then maybe? Would you do a discount if i got all four done seperately maybe?
@Kizmetto

Oh my, I don't think I'd be comfortable with choosing;;

I don't do discounts since they're all evenly priced, and there's already a free review for 1 derg since it's 20kt for 5. (Most reviews I see has like a +10kt for a special review/review types other than traditional) Sorry about this;;;

I can always put you on the pinglist for when the next festival rolls around, or when the other review types come out :))
@Kizmetto

Oh my, I don't think I'd be comfortable with choosing;;

I don't do discounts since they're all evenly priced, and there's already a free review for 1 derg since it's 20kt for 5. (Most reviews I see has like a +10kt for a special review/review types other than traditional) Sorry about this;;;

I can always put you on the pinglist for when the next festival rolls around, or when the other review types come out :))
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@ririterasu ah im sorry i was merely inquiring! I dont mind at all! I just thought i would ask at least :)
Number of Dragons: 6
Dragons Excluded: page 3+
Dragons Included: any before page 3!
Review Type: Traditional
Additional Request(s): I'd like apparel suggestions! (Or gene if they happen to have basic!)
Payment Amount: 25kt

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for other review types :) this is fun!
@ririterasu ah im sorry i was merely inquiring! I dont mind at all! I just thought i would ask at least :)
Number of Dragons: 6
Dragons Excluded: page 3+
Dragons Included: any before page 3!
Review Type: Traditional
Additional Request(s): I'd like apparel suggestions! (Or gene if they happen to have basic!)
Payment Amount: 25kt

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for other review types :) this is fun!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38