Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling Service
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Paloola
However your heart desires! I have some strange ideas in the way of stats that will require me to tonic him anyway when I'm ready to try them out.
I'm going to try something new which I will call the "TROLOLOLOL" build where I will put EVERYTHING into dodge ;D I want to see what that does. lol.

I'm also going to send some food your way because he's a pig and I don't want you to be eaten out of house and home x.x
@Paloola
However your heart desires! I have some strange ideas in the way of stats that will require me to tonic him anyway when I'm ready to try them out.
I'm going to try something new which I will call the "TROLOLOLOL" build where I will put EVERYTHING into dodge ;D I want to see what that does. lol.

I'm also going to send some food your way because he's a pig and I don't want you to be eaten out of house and home x.x
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno
LOL!
Okay I'll do strength with him! c:
Omg, you don't need to send me food! I have SO much from coli... omg... SO MUCH.
@Bowno
LOL!
Okay I'll do strength with him! c:
Omg, you don't need to send me food! I have SO much from coli... omg... SO MUCH.
@Paloola
Oh. Well too late ;D
Now you will have billions of bunnies that will make a billion more bunnies if you don't hurry and eat them :3 *evil laughter!*

Thanks so much x3 I'm super excited that he's finally not going to be a squishy little lowbie!
@Paloola
Oh. Well too late ;D
Now you will have billions of bunnies that will make a billion more bunnies if you don't hurry and eat them :3 *evil laughter!*

Thanks so much x3 I'm super excited that he's finally not going to be a squishy little lowbie!
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno
Omg! Maybe I will let them breed.... And then FEED ALL THE DRAGONS! c:<
@Bowno
Omg! Maybe I will let them breed.... And then FEED ALL THE DRAGONS! c:<
@Paloola Do you have room for one more? I have a level 10 that I would love to be level 25! If not, could I be put on the ping list please? ^^
@Paloola Do you have room for one more? I have a level 10 that I would love to be level 25! If not, could I be put on the ping list please? ^^
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
@Paloola

ooo, also, you don't have to worry about stating mine, whichever makes it easiest for you. I've got a tincture. :o
@Paloola

ooo, also, you don't have to worry about stating mine, whichever makes it easiest for you. I've got a tincture. :o
@Paloola
Could I have a slot? I have a girl who's needs to be trained and despite what I asked before I'llpay in treasure! When it is my turn, I'll tell you her level.
@Paloola
Could I have a slot? I have a girl who's needs to be trained and despite what I asked before I'llpay in treasure! When it is my turn, I'll tell you her level.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@SenayDragon
Yep! I can squeeze you in!
I'd charge 175kt, is that alright? c:

@valthevaliant
Okay! Thank you!!
@SenayDragon
Yep! I can squeeze you in!
I'd charge 175kt, is that alright? c:

@valthevaliant
Okay! Thank you!!
@Paloola Awesome! Thank you so much! How much would it cost to stone him according to Culex's guide? I can send you an Eliminate and two Ambushes if that helps. ^^

EDIT: Oh wait I have 5 Berserkers too!
@Paloola Awesome! Thank you so much! How much would it cost to stone him according to Culex's guide? I can send you an Eliminate and two Ambushes if that helps. ^^

EDIT: Oh wait I have 5 Berserkers too!
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
@SenayDragon
I'd charge 90kt with you providing me those stones! c:

@L1BR4
I'm happy to take you on, but I'll need a couple days before I get to her! What level is she at?
@SenayDragon
I'd charge 90kt with you providing me those stones! c:

@L1BR4
I'm happy to take you on, but I'll need a couple days before I get to her! What level is she at?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27