Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling Service
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27
Finally added a full price chart!
Finally added a full price chart!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Paloola

Sorry for the slow reply! I'd like to send him over, if you are still free! I don't require battle stones or stats to be assigned.

If that sounds okay, I will set up a crossroad :)
@Paloola

Sorry for the slow reply! I'd like to send him over, if you are still free! I don't require battle stones or stats to be assigned.

If that sounds okay, I will set up a crossroad :)
48mgCfD.png
@Malware
Great I'm ready at anytime!!
@Malware
Great I'm ready at anytime!!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@paloola How much would it be to take her from level 19-25? I think she's almost level 20. I have 3 berserker stones and 2 ambushes. Whatever you need changed you can let me know and I'll get what I can [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8634755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86348/8634755_350.png[/img] [/url]
@paloola
How much would it be to take her from level 19-25? I think she's almost level 20. I have 3 berserker stones and 2 ambushes. Whatever you need changed you can let me know and I'll get what I can

8634755_350.png
I'd like to put in a good word for @Paloola 's leveling service! She found me lost and dejected in the items sales forum, begging for someone to level my dragon. I was clinking my measly cup of treasure against a wall, wailing for someone to save me from the lvl1-25 grind. She found me, saved me, and did it with excellent time. In less than 72 hours, I had a fully leveled dragon!

Why should you use Paloola's leveling service?

1. You want your dragon to level 25 by, like, yesterday.
2. You want daily updates about how the leveling is going, and estimates on when it'll be finished.
3. You want the biggest bang for your buck.
4. You want open communication about how to stat and level your dragon.
5. You want to rest easy knowing that your dragon will be returned to you.

If this is the type of service you're looking for, look no further! Paloola can provide all that and potentially more with aplomb. 10/10 would recommend, will likely return.

Thanks Paloola!
I'd like to put in a good word for @Paloola 's leveling service! She found me lost and dejected in the items sales forum, begging for someone to level my dragon. I was clinking my measly cup of treasure against a wall, wailing for someone to save me from the lvl1-25 grind. She found me, saved me, and did it with excellent time. In less than 72 hours, I had a fully leveled dragon!

Why should you use Paloola's leveling service?

1. You want your dragon to level 25 by, like, yesterday.
2. You want daily updates about how the leveling is going, and estimates on when it'll be finished.
3. You want the biggest bang for your buck.
4. You want open communication about how to stat and level your dragon.
5. You want to rest easy knowing that your dragon will be returned to you.

If this is the type of service you're looking for, look no further! Paloola can provide all that and potentially more with aplomb. 10/10 would recommend, will likely return.

Thanks Paloola!
@Paloola hey! How much will be for level a dragon lvl 14 (up to 25) with glass cannon build? The dragon already has: [item=scratch][item=shred][item=eliminate][item=blinding slash] 3x [item=Shining Might Fragment] [item=ambush] I can stone the remain for myself (maybe with some suggestions XD) Thank you for your attention<3
@Paloola hey!

How much will be for level a dragon lvl 14 (up to 25) with glass cannon build?

The dragon already has:
Scratch Shred Eliminate Blinding Slash

3x Shining Might Fragment

Ambush

I can stone the remain for myself (maybe with some suggestions XD)
Thank you for your attention<3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27