Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Mercenary

Hmm. As far as Aywas goes, what interests you? I'm Deviconus on there.
I can also offer up sets of Fest items, from Sprites to Armbands, and main fest apparel.
@Mercenary

Hmm. As far as Aywas goes, what interests you? I'm Deviconus on there.
I can also offer up sets of Fest items, from Sprites to Armbands, and main fest apparel.
bwuGGyS.png
@Lullaby

Hi there!

Interested in Aywas gp/bp/custom making items/teos/breeding items!

As far as FR stuff, I'm interested in all sprites pretty much, and most apparel, but not so much the armbands.
@Lullaby

Hi there!

Interested in Aywas gp/bp/custom making items/teos/breeding items!

As far as FR stuff, I'm interested in all sprites pretty much, and most apparel, but not so much the armbands.
@Mercenary

Are we basing values off of LAH?
If so I do have quite a few things adding up to the total 145kg value you want.
@Mercenary

Are we basing values off of LAH?
If so I do have quite a few things adding up to the total 145kg value you want.
bwuGGyS.png
@Lullaby

LAH being auction house?

If so, then for the most part, yes, but I do think a few items are inflated atm - i.e. forgetools, nature sprite, etc. so if you want to make an offer, I can let you know how much I value it as? c:
@Lullaby

LAH being auction house?

If so, then for the most part, yes, but I do think a few items are inflated atm - i.e. forgetools, nature sprite, etc. so if you want to make an offer, I can let you know how much I value it as? c:
@Mercenary

I have a set of Sunchaser Jewelry, a Light Sprite, and every other festival item released. I have several Plumages. I also have a selection of accents and skins {fest and usermade}.
@Mercenary

I have a set of Sunchaser Jewelry, a Light Sprite, and every other festival item released. I have several Plumages. I also have a selection of accents and skins {fest and usermade}.
bwuGGyS.png
@Lullaby

Hmm, I was hoping for at least some gems in the offer, but if I don't get another offer I like more within the next day or two, I'll shoot you a mail with things I'm interested in, and we can go on from there? :3
@Lullaby

Hmm, I was hoping for at least some gems in the offer, but if I don't get another offer I like more within the next day or two, I'll shoot you a mail with things I'm interested in, and we can go on from there? :3
@Mercenary

Unfortunately I only have 600g and 1.5mT ;n;

That sounds good though, thank you~
@Mercenary

Unfortunately I only have 600g and 1.5mT ;n;

That sounds good though, thank you~
bwuGGyS.png
c:
c:
c:
c:
;)