Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Zel's UMA Collection (updated 2024)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 132 133
@Zelai Oh, I'd really appreciate it, if it's not too much trouble. It's absolutely perfect for a girl of mine who I haven't found ANYTHING for since I got her. If I decide on it, would you be interested in any Sprites or just currency? (I'll be selling a sprite to get the currency, otherwise.) Thanks!
@Zelai Oh, I'd really appreciate it, if it's not too much trouble. It's absolutely perfect for a girl of mine who I haven't found ANYTHING for since I got her. If I decide on it, would you be interested in any Sprites or just currency? (I'll be selling a sprite to get the currency, otherwise.) Thanks!
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson

At the bottom of my first post I've got everything listed on what I will accept heh :)

I take partial payment and I do accept sprites!
@LadyBrandson

At the bottom of my first post I've got everything listed on what I will accept heh :)

I take partial payment and I do accept sprites!
PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai Ah, most any sprite I would offer would be the total value plus some, so I'll probably scamper to sell one.

How long do you plan to accept offers? If I'm going to sell any sprites for gems, I'm hoping to do so after Wildclaw scrolls duck out of the MP. Sprite prices are low while everybody scrambles to liquidate for scrolls, haha.
@Zelai Ah, most any sprite I would offer would be the total value plus some, so I'll probably scamper to sell one.

How long do you plan to accept offers? If I'm going to sell any sprites for gems, I'm hoping to do so after Wildclaw scrolls duck out of the MP. Sprite prices are low while everybody scrambles to liquidate for scrolls, haha.
w6qLIgS.gif
@starsystems how much treasure would you want for snowfall elk?
@starsystems how much treasure would you want for snowfall elk?
@LadyBrandson

Well I still need a response from the creator, and I could wait till the WC scrolls cycle out!
@LadyBrandson

Well I still need a response from the creator, and I could wait till the WC scrolls cycle out!
PEyOcAR.png
@beckareav

Err did you mean to ping starsystems? Since snowfall elk is cycled I would like 600kT for it.
@beckareav

Err did you mean to ping starsystems? Since snowfall elk is cycled I would like 600kT for it.
PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai I've also messaged them! Considering it's their newest accent, I'm less willing to pay that much of a mark-up on it. Thank you for the information and good luck on your sales! I'll probably be back later next week, if they don't respond.
@Zelai I've also messaged them! Considering it's their newest accent, I'm less willing to pay that much of a mark-up on it. Thank you for the information and good luck on your sales! I'll probably be back later next week, if they don't respond.
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson

Looks like he has a few copies in stock, feel free to buy from him, I'd rather hold onto mine then :D
@LadyBrandson

Looks like he has a few copies in stock, feel free to buy from him, I'd rather hold onto mine then :D
PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai Thank you for your help! I'm going to be very happy to have it!
@Zelai Thank you for your help! I'm going to be very happy to have it!
w6qLIgS.gif
@beckareav Hmm? Looks like you might have pinged the wrong person, haha.
@beckareav Hmm? Looks like you might have pinged the wrong person, haha.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 132 133