Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W]SHARDS [H]B/S/H,Fest,Ambush,Rare
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 152
@Nukleer Im sorry the last ones sold to someone before you. :( anything else I can interest you in?
@Nukleer Im sorry the last ones sold to someone before you. :( anything else I can interest you in?
@Futhark sending 80 shards for 2 x ambush stones now! Thank you :)
@Futhark sending 80 shards for 2 x ambush stones now! Thank you :)
V8GfXRi.jpg
@Futhark

May I purchase both of your 15 shard Skydancers and the 20 shard one, adding up to a total of 50 shards?
@Futhark

May I purchase both of your 15 shard Skydancers and the 20 shard one, adding up to a total of 50 shards?
@futhark how many for the buttersnake or crimson wing silks?
@futhark how many for the buttersnake or crimson wing silks?
OWMus8Y.png
@Futhark

Well shoot. s'okay though! Let's see.... oh! How many shards for the Manticore?
@Futhark

Well shoot. s'okay though! Let's see.... oh! How many shards for the Manticore?
7oGYOVi.png
@SinnamonRoll You sure can! Send em when you're ready and ill cr em to you!
@SinnamonRoll You sure can! Send em when you're ready and ill cr em to you!
@Moonlace Buttersnake just sold to a previous poster, however crimson wing silks are 1000 shards, however I know that is a lot and would be willing to accept other forms of items or currency as well.

@Nukleer Manticore would be 125 shards
@Moonlace Buttersnake just sold to a previous poster, however crimson wing silks are 1000 shards, however I know that is a lot and would be willing to accept other forms of items or currency as well.

@Nukleer Manticore would be 125 shards
@Futhark

Thank you very much! I've sent the shards your way.
@Futhark

Thank you very much! I've sent the shards your way.
@Futhark how many for the black tulip flowerfall? I also have an extra little universe thing!
@Futhark how many for the black tulip flowerfall? I also have an extra little universe thing!
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace Universe thing? forgive my ignorance but what is that again? (Could just be cuz I'm really tired too… lol) anyways its 250 shards for the flower fall.
@Moonlace Universe thing? forgive my ignorance but what is that again? (Could just be cuz I'm really tired too… lol) anyways its 250 shards for the flower fall.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 152