Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W]SHARDS [H]B/S/H,Fest,Ambush,Rare
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 151 152
@leeomon sounds good! Send over when you are ready!
@leeomon sounds good! Send over when you are ready!
@Futhark how many shards for all your ambush stones?
@Futhark how many shards for all your ambush stones?
V8GfXRi.jpg
@Futhark hey :)
Just wanted to know if u would accept festival skins as partial payment? (like 100 shards and 2 skins)
@Futhark hey :)
Just wanted to know if u would accept festival skins as partial payment? (like 100 shards and 2 skins)
@gandalfofspace yes, so long as they are not the baldwin skins or the fest chest skins. Only looking for marketplace skins right now
@gandalfofspace yes, so long as they are not the baldwin skins or the fest chest skins. Only looking for marketplace skins right now
@Futhark

Got the rest of the Shards for the Cobra today, sending now! :)
@Futhark

Got the rest of the Shards for the Cobra today, sending now! :)
U58SZuw.png
^
^
@Futhark How many shards for your skink familiar and your pansies? :)
@Futhark How many shards for your skink familiar and your pansies? :)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@Futhark - I'm definitely interested in your Java Sparrow familiar; just say the word and I'll send the shards over for it!
@Futhark - I'm definitely interested in your Java Sparrow familiar; just say the word and I'll send the shards over for it!
OfWMi9m.gif
@Futhark I am interested in these! [item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Greaves][Item=Shadowscale Shoulder Guards][Item=Shadowscale Tail Guard][Item=Shadowscale Wing Guard][Item=Ebony Filigree Gauntlets]
@Futhark
I am interested in these!
Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard Ebony Filigree Gauntlets
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
@Saltbreaker Send over 39 shards and its yours! :)

@QueenCheetah93 orange pansy is 65 blue vein pansy is 110 shards. The skink familiar will be 1900 shards. (I understand that is a looooot of shard so I will totally take mixed payment if you are wanting to get it)

@Denotec 6 shards for the shadow helmet, 9 for the greaves, 10 for the shoulder guards, 15 for the tail guard, 19 for the wing guards, and 20 for the ebony gauntlets.
@Saltbreaker Send over 39 shards and its yours! :)

@QueenCheetah93 orange pansy is 65 blue vein pansy is 110 shards. The skink familiar will be 1900 shards. (I understand that is a looooot of shard so I will totally take mixed payment if you are wanting to get it)

@Denotec 6 shards for the shadow helmet, 9 for the greaves, 10 for the shoulder guards, 15 for the tail guard, 19 for the wing guards, and 20 for the ebony gauntlets.
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 151 152