Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Shrooms [H] Plushi/Dragons
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@PorkWithBones @HiddenMica Hey! Just wanted to give you guys an update. While work slowed back down for me, I'm still in crunch time trying to get my costume finished for Blizzcon. I will not be opening slots this month as I'm still working on getting the tundra plush complete. The lineart is done, I just need to clean up the shading and get the genes set up. I wanted to ping you guys to let you know I haven't forgotten about my work owed.

Bonus: Costume progress
@PorkWithBones @HiddenMica Hey! Just wanted to give you guys an update. While work slowed back down for me, I'm still in crunch time trying to get my costume finished for Blizzcon. I will not be opening slots this month as I'm still working on getting the tundra plush complete. The lineart is done, I just need to clean up the shading and get the genes set up. I wanted to ping you guys to let you know I haven't forgotten about my work owed.

Bonus: Costume progress
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis
Could you please ping me if you open up any slots for plushies? :) They're super cute ^^
@Malis
Could you please ping me if you open up any slots for plushies? :) They're super cute ^^
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Jaz I have added you to the list!
@Jaz I have added you to the list!
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis id love to buy a coatl plush when you open again
@Malis id love to buy a coatl plush when you open again
@Malis do you accept treasure and gems? and are you currently open or closed?
@Malis do you accept treasure and gems? and are you currently open or closed?
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13 I lost my HD with all my artwork and templates on it a few weeks back now. If I was to open I'd have to start again from scratch so I don't know if I have plans on re-opening. If I did, I would probably do USD-only or Mycena PawPrints for the first few until I got set up again.
@FailCat13 I lost my HD with all my artwork and templates on it a few weeks back now. If I was to open I'd have to start again from scratch so I don't know if I have plans on re-opening. If I did, I would probably do USD-only or Mycena PawPrints for the first few until I got set up again.
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
i can help perhaps i use only usd so i wouldn mind getting a couple
i can help perhaps i use only usd so i wouldn mind getting a couple
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14