Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | April Newbie Grab Bags! Done
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@swanboat

Yep! Send the treasure and the items are your
@swanboat

Yep! Send the treasure and the items are your
@sillyfangirl00

Buying 24 for Liukaste as well! ^__^
@sillyfangirl00

Buying 24 for Liukaste as well! ^__^
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Alright :D
@moomargh

Alright :D
@sillyfangirl00 Could I have numbers 4 and 25 please? I'll send the 10k to you now (if one ends up taken let me know and I'll just pick another).
@sillyfangirl00 Could I have numbers 4 and 25 please? I'll send the 10k to you now (if one ends up taken let me know and I'll just pick another).
@Eridartho
Both are available :)
@Eridartho
Both are available :)
@sillyfangirl00 How do you know I'm really sorry , but you send Treasure ? I do not know how to send you ...:'(
@sillyfangirl00 How do you know I'm really sorry , but you send Treasure ? I do not know how to send you ...:'(
@parkkm96

Its no problem. You need to send the treasure via a message. When you write one fill in the boxes with the recipient, subject, and message. Under the message box is attachments when you can specify how much treasure and gems you want to add to the message. Just type 10000 into the treasure box (yellow coin). If still confused let me know:)
@parkkm96

Its no problem. You need to send the treasure via a message. When you write one fill in the boxes with the recipient, subject, and message. Under the message box is attachments when you can specify how much treasure and gems you want to add to the message. Just type 10000 into the treasure box (yellow coin). If still confused let me know:)
@sillyfangirl00 I sent thank you very much:D!
@sillyfangirl00 I sent thank you very much:D!
@sillyfangirl00 Can I take 18,23?
@sillyfangirl00 Can I take 18,23?
@Kimizi #30 is yours as soon as I receive the treasure :)

@AliceK #18 and 23 are yours as soon as I receive the treasure :)
@Kimizi #30 is yours as soon as I receive the treasure :)

@AliceK #18 and 23 are yours as soon as I receive the treasure :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11