Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Gaia's Plentiful Mrkt (outdated)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 170 171
@Gaia
Ah, I haven't been to the old one after the changes. I just know it crashed my ipod all the time
Will you trade or only sell the bats?
@Gaia
Ah, I haven't been to the old one after the changes. I just know it crashed my ipod all the time
Will you trade or only sell the bats?
@Alternatewarning: Yes of course! What offer did you have in mind? c:
@Alternatewarning: Yes of course! What offer did you have in mind? c:
@Gaia

Can I buy all your wings (steampunk/feathered) for 3000 treasure or 5 gems a piece? :)
@Gaia

Can I buy all your wings (steampunk/feathered) for 3000 treasure or 5 gems a piece? :)
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
@Gaia
Well, I have some paper notes but none of the ones you're looking for. Actually, I don't really have anything you're looking for. Unless you take non-familiar swipp food
@Gaia
Well, I have some paper notes but none of the ones you're looking for. Actually, I don't really have anything you're looking for. Unless you take non-familiar swipp food
@gaia
How much do you want for the night sky bundle?
@gaia
How much do you want for the night sky bundle?
@Alternatewarning: I'm not taking any kind of food unless it's explicitely on my wanted list, so in this case only onyx cobras (which seem to delude me every day ;__; ) I can hold them for you though, and if you come across something I'm looking for you can hit me up and we can exchange for a bit? ^_^

@Sylwyth: I could trade some at that price, the bronze steampunk wings for example, but the other wings I have are significantly more expensive than 3000 treasure or 5 gems.

I have:
2 Bronze Steampunk Wings @ 3000
2 Copper Steampunk Wings @ 9900
1 Gold Steampunk Wings @ 9800
2 Silver Steampunk Wings @ 8800
1 Chestnut Feathered Wings @ 5900
2 Cloudy Feathered Wings @ 63 500

I can imagine ofcourse if you don't want the cloudy feathered wings, as they are a lot more expensive than the rest, but would you be willing to pay 55000treasure? It's about 10% cheaper than AH c: Or if you do want the cloudy wings, 175 000 treasure. c:

@Judithbutler: For the bundle I'd like to get at least 1012 gems, and the remaining ~700 gems in value (going by lowest AH price) could be either gems, treasure or items from my wanted list c:

Edit to add: I also wanted to say I'm heading off to bed right now, cause I'm tired after a day of moving! I'll reply to any posts made after this, first thing in the morning ^_^ (which is a bit before rollover FR time)
@Alternatewarning: I'm not taking any kind of food unless it's explicitely on my wanted list, so in this case only onyx cobras (which seem to delude me every day ;__; ) I can hold them for you though, and if you come across something I'm looking for you can hit me up and we can exchange for a bit? ^_^

@Sylwyth: I could trade some at that price, the bronze steampunk wings for example, but the other wings I have are significantly more expensive than 3000 treasure or 5 gems.

I have:
2 Bronze Steampunk Wings @ 3000
2 Copper Steampunk Wings @ 9900
1 Gold Steampunk Wings @ 9800
2 Silver Steampunk Wings @ 8800
1 Chestnut Feathered Wings @ 5900
2 Cloudy Feathered Wings @ 63 500

I can imagine ofcourse if you don't want the cloudy feathered wings, as they are a lot more expensive than the rest, but would you be willing to pay 55000treasure? It's about 10% cheaper than AH c: Or if you do want the cloudy wings, 175 000 treasure. c:

@Judithbutler: For the bundle I'd like to get at least 1012 gems, and the remaining ~700 gems in value (going by lowest AH price) could be either gems, treasure or items from my wanted list c:

Edit to add: I also wanted to say I'm heading off to bed right now, cause I'm tired after a day of moving! I'll reply to any posts made after this, first thing in the morning ^_^ (which is a bit before rollover FR time)
@Gaia
Alright. I'll poke pack if I get anything you're after.
@Gaia
Alright. I'll poke pack if I get anything you're after.
@gaia
I don't quite have enough then. thanks :)
@gaia
I don't quite have enough then. thanks :)
@Gaia

Well the reason I'm offering 3000t a piece (except for the cloudy ones, I'm not nuts!) is because I've already bought up all the ones (steampunk, chestnut and sapphire) under that price already in the AH. Most of them were 3/4 gems or around 2000t a piece. That's why the prices are skewered somewhat at the moment. I'm not gonna make any profit on them if that's what you think ^^ they're all to be given away to newbies. So prices will go down next week for sure.

If you don't wanna sell them to me for 3000t that's okay :) But I'm simply not gonna pay over that price because of aforementioned reasons!
@Gaia

Well the reason I'm offering 3000t a piece (except for the cloudy ones, I'm not nuts!) is because I've already bought up all the ones (steampunk, chestnut and sapphire) under that price already in the AH. Most of them were 3/4 gems or around 2000t a piece. That's why the prices are skewered somewhat at the moment. I'm not gonna make any profit on them if that's what you think ^^ they're all to be given away to newbies. So prices will go down next week for sure.

If you don't wanna sell them to me for 3000t that's okay :) But I'm simply not gonna pay over that price because of aforementioned reasons!
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
@Gaia

I like the look of that night sky silk bundle ...
In terms of apparel, I have a Cloudy Feathered Wings and a Crystalhide Treads. I can offer more holiday apparel if needed.
I also have 60 White-Eared Hummingbirds, if you're interested.
@Gaia

I like the look of that night sky silk bundle ...
In terms of apparel, I have a Cloudy Feathered Wings and a Crystalhide Treads. I can offer more holiday apparel if needed.
I also have 60 White-Eared Hummingbirds, if you're interested.
mUfkkkV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 170 171