Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] SOLD
1 2 3
@Oncamimus do you have any gems left?
@Oncamimus do you have any gems left?
tumblr_nj2h7kjmRo1qkub24o1_r2_400.png
@Oncamimus Hi, can I get 160 gems?
@Oncamimus Hi, can I get 160 gems?
3nlGtPe.gifPhqfhlN.png
@Oncamimus I'd like to buy 1000, please.
@Oncamimus I'd like to buy 1000, please.
Ok! Let me know if you all want the gems still, I have enough for all of you :3. Sorry about not being around I got called away for longer than I thought I would! Otherwise I now am done selling gems! Thank you all for your purchases and I will get to you all later tonight as I'm still a little afk.
Ok! Let me know if you all want the gems still, I have enough for all of you :3. Sorry about not being around I got called away for longer than I thought I would! Otherwise I now am done selling gems! Thank you all for your purchases and I will get to you all later tonight as I'm still a little afk.
jl5dg8.png
@Doremi If you'd still like 150 gems, I can sell them. Yes, that would be 82500.

@KatAKlism I can sell you 150 if you are still interested. Just send the money over and I can give you the gems :3

@radiioful If you'd still like 200 gems I have them for you, as mentioned before just send the treasure over and I can send you the gems.

@GingerNutmeg How many do you need?

@stormyhearted You can still buy 160 Gems if you would like. Just send the treasure over and I can send the gems :3

@PorkWithBones I can sell you 1000 if you'd still like that amount. Let me know if you are interested, or PM the treasure and I can send the gems right away :3

Again, sorry everyone that I didn't get to you all sooner…I got taken away from the computer abruptly!
@Doremi If you'd still like 150 gems, I can sell them. Yes, that would be 82500.

@KatAKlism I can sell you 150 if you are still interested. Just send the money over and I can give you the gems :3

@radiioful If you'd still like 200 gems I have them for you, as mentioned before just send the treasure over and I can send you the gems.

@GingerNutmeg How many do you need?

@stormyhearted You can still buy 160 Gems if you would like. Just send the treasure over and I can send the gems :3

@PorkWithBones I can sell you 1000 if you'd still like that amount. Let me know if you are interested, or PM the treasure and I can send the gems right away :3

Again, sorry everyone that I didn't get to you all sooner…I got taken away from the computer abruptly!
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus I sent the treasure earlier today. It should be in your PMs. :)
@Oncamimus I sent the treasure earlier today. It should be in your PMs. :)
@PorkWithBones I actually just saw it :3 I sent the gems, thank you very much and if you ever need more just let me know…I apologize for the horrible wait!
@PorkWithBones I actually just saw it :3 I sent the gems, thank you very much and if you ever need more just let me know…I apologize for the horrible wait!
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus I'm all set for now, but thanks!
@Oncamimus I'm all set for now, but thanks!
3nlGtPe.gifPhqfhlN.png
@stormyhearted No worries! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you :3 that should not happen in the future. if you ever need more I still have a couple I could sell!
@stormyhearted No worries! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you :3 that should not happen in the future. if you ever need more I still have a couple I could sell!
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus

you still have 150 gems to sell? I can send you the treasure now.
@Oncamimus

you still have 150 gems to sell? I can send you the treasure now.
1 2 3