Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] apparel, BBB, swipp+ [W] SHROOMS
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Mary Awesome, sending now~! ^^
@Mary Awesome, sending now~! ^^
@mary I have 48 sprockets, and I'm willing to trade them for the sky blue wing silks!
@mary I have 48 sprockets, and I'm willing to trade them for the sky blue wing silks!
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace
The sky blues are 43 sprockets!
@Moonlace
The sky blues are 43 sprockets!
@mary I'll send them over!
@mary I'll send them over!
OWMus8Y.png
I see that you're asleep now so I don't expect a response until the morning but I'm interested in the sky blue wing silks. I did that math and that's roughly 43 Sprockets.

You also said to ask about certain swipp items. If you have any white-eared hummingbirds stashed away I need exactly 10 which the current lowest is 20k for 10 so that'd be roughly 25 sprockets. If you don't have any that's fine I figured there's no harm in asking.
I see that you're asleep now so I don't expect a response until the morning but I'm interested in the sky blue wing silks. I did that math and that's roughly 43 Sprockets.

You also said to ask about certain swipp items. If you have any white-eared hummingbirds stashed away I need exactly 10 which the current lowest is 20k for 10 so that'd be roughly 25 sprockets. If you don't have any that's fine I figured there's no harm in asking.
@Aniconda
Whoops, sorry, there wasn't a ping so I never saw your post! Are you still interested? As of posting, I have some Sky Blue Wing Silks left and enough of the hummingbirds for you.
@Aniconda
Whoops, sorry, there wasn't a ping so I never saw your post! Are you still interested? As of posting, I have some Sky Blue Wing Silks left and enough of the hummingbirds for you.
@Mary
Oh I'm sorry that was my bad. That's what I get for doing these things late at night. >-<;

I would still be interested in both. I can send you over 70 sprockets right now just to round it up nicely if that sounds alright to you?
@Mary
Oh I'm sorry that was my bad. That's what I get for doing these things late at night. >-<;

I would still be interested in both. I can send you over 70 sprockets right now just to round it up nicely if that sounds alright to you?
@Aniconda
Hmm, the wing silks prices went up buuuut I've filled my quota of festival items, so alright.

Sent the sprockets over and you'll have your silks and birds.
@Aniconda
Hmm, the wing silks prices went up buuuut I've filled my quota of festival items, so alright.

Sent the sprockets over and you'll have your silks and birds.
@Mary
How many embers do you want for the sword? and how much for a cape?
@Mary
How many embers do you want for the sword? and how much for a cape?
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Meowesty

The Traditional Broadsword is 131GE and the Gold Wolf Cape is 36GE! I also accept mixed payments with treasure.
@Meowesty

The Traditional Broadsword is 131GE and the Gold Wolf Cape is 36GE! I also accept mixed payments with treasure.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27