Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | hiatus - nest rentals
1 2 3 4 5
@gloryrising if you'd like to leave a review, you can post here and I'll quote it in the first post. :)
@gloryrising if you'd like to leave a review, you can post here and I'll quote it in the first post. :)
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
I now have one nest available. :)
I now have one nest available. :)
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille

I'd like to rent your nest, if I can - the pair is rtb now and will be ready whenever you can take them
@Itarille

I'd like to rent your nest, if I can - the pair is rtb now and will be ready whenever you can take them
alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@Itarille

My Progens are ready to breed in 5 days - could I reserve a spot on your list? I'm on the hunt for a baby from them from every nest :D
@Itarille

My Progens are ready to breed in 5 days - could I reserve a spot on your list? I'm on the hunt for a baby from them from every nest :D
nZJa3n3.png
@nightmischief @kheprisun sorry I actually forgot to update this but I don't have any lair space right now. So even though I have available nests I can't take any unless you want to trade as collateral.

If that's okay, send me a cr for your dragon and a dragon you think is equivalent from my lair (please try not to pick rtb soon ones).

Night mischief - I'm heading to bed now but will accept them in about 8 hrs and put them to nest before rollover.
@nightmischief @kheprisun sorry I actually forgot to update this but I don't have any lair space right now. So even though I have available nests I can't take any unless you want to trade as collateral.

If that's okay, send me a cr for your dragon and a dragon you think is equivalent from my lair (please try not to pick rtb soon ones).

Night mischief - I'm heading to bed now but will accept them in about 8 hrs and put them to nest before rollover.
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille

I've sent to CRs - thank you for the nest c:
(if either of the dragons i picked for collateral aren't good for you to be missing please tell me)
@Itarille

I've sent to CRs - thank you for the nest c:
(if either of the dragons i picked for collateral aren't good for you to be missing please tell me)
alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@nightmischief Oh they're actually on a nest, so I'll send a CR for another two of my dragons.
@nightmischief Oh they're actually on a nest, so I'll send a CR for another two of my dragons.
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille

oh, jeez, i'm sorry about that! i didn't even look
cx
thank you for taking my pair~
@Itarille

oh, jeez, i'm sorry about that! i didn't even look
cx
thank you for taking my pair~
@nightmischief no problem! :)
@nightmischief no problem! :)
HjJ85za.png
@kheprisun Send the CRs for your progens when you're ready - the nest is waiting. :)
@kheprisun Send the CRs for your progens when you're ready - the nest is waiting. :)
HjJ85za.png
1 2 3 4 5