Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Opaline and Psywurm Skins
I recently bought an Opaline skin but decided I didn't need it, so I'm selling it again; I also have 2 psywurm skins, if you're interested in any of them let me know ^^ Thanks for looking!
I recently bought an Opaline skin but decided I didn't need it, so I'm selling it again; I also have 2 psywurm skins, if you're interested in any of them let me know ^^ Thanks for looking!
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes
How much would the Opaline accent be? Do you accept item trades besides treasure/gems? //not sure what you'd want though
@NineEyes
How much would the Opaline accent be? Do you accept item trades besides treasure/gems? //not sure what you'd want though
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair I paid 230k for it so I'd like to sell it for that ^^ I prefer treasure but if you have genes/fast selling items I could accept those too :)
@Altair I paid 230k for it so I'd like to sell it for that ^^ I prefer treasure but if you have genes/fast selling items I could accept those too :)
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes
Ahhh I don't think I have them, so I'd have to pass unfortunately ;v; Good luck with selling them~
@NineEyes
Ahhh I don't think I have them, so I'd have to pass unfortunately ;v; Good luck with selling them~
m16OKP.jpeg
bump~
bump~
cP22QlS.png