Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Surprise Bags {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
DANG
DANG
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@KarayanK
Do we send payment first?^^
Just want to make sure so I do not spam you with a pm x)
@KarayanK
Do we send payment first?^^
Just want to make sure so I do not spam you with a pm x)
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
@KarayanK
I would also like one, maybe two.

Do I send you payment now or wait til confirm? :)
@KarayanK
I would also like one, maybe two.

Do I send you payment now or wait til confirm? :)
@kittykat145

Yup! Just send the payment and I'll reply with your bag ASAP. I go by post order to send out the bags.

@Lyssa

We're out of bags, I'm afraid.
@kittykat145

Yup! Just send the payment and I'll reply with your bag ASAP. I go by post order to send out the bags.

@Lyssa

We're out of bags, I'm afraid.
@shadowpup88 @RimeRind @Joydom29 @Icewulfe @Ferox @Xotis @Azure @Nysah @gracerofl @Amazonite @mummy @Kea @MxMyaku @Coyoteskii @Kalideoscope @Peppermoth @Icewulfe @Safirien @TheRedHarlequin @GreyWays @whamm @sagestuck @back2reality @sharikak @firiath @Lightningflash55 @Tangofox @Schefflera @IamtheDragonborn @Bumblecrow @Cerelin @Pjoenix @wildlion @crateshya @anteiku @Megas @pooses @MercerArcher @Spectralink @tunapuns @Lyssa

Oh my! That tricksy Shadowmama of ours has just informed me that we have more bags! Five more, to be exact!
@shadowpup88 @RimeRind @Joydom29 @Icewulfe @Ferox @Xotis @Azure @Nysah @gracerofl @Amazonite @mummy @Kea @MxMyaku @Coyoteskii @Kalideoscope @Peppermoth @Icewulfe @Safirien @TheRedHarlequin @GreyWays @whamm @sagestuck @back2reality @sharikak @firiath @Lightningflash55 @Tangofox @Schefflera @IamtheDragonborn @Bumblecrow @Cerelin @Pjoenix @wildlion @crateshya @anteiku @Megas @pooses @MercerArcher @Spectralink @tunapuns @Lyssa

Oh my! That tricksy Shadowmama of ours has just informed me that we have more bags! Five more, to be exact!
Me!
Me!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
ME
ME
kzfQS2f.png
me
me
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
me!
me!
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif