Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Closed for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Online again
@Cabe and @boringmurderer are still interested in the familiars?
Online again
@Cabe and @boringmurderer are still interested in the familiars?
referral-cat1.gif
@sandia
I'd like the winter wolf, hoarfrost mauler, and the sunspot clouddancer, are they still available?
@sandia
I'd like the winter wolf, hoarfrost mauler, and the sunspot clouddancer, are they still available?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Sandia
I'll trade you 12 snow for your brilliant psywurm and squall rasa?
@Sandia
I'll trade you 12 snow for your brilliant psywurm and squall rasa?
@Xotik and @Bonnie
Great! just send the snow my way and I'll reply with the familiars
@Xotik and @Bonnie
Great! just send the snow my way and I'll reply with the familiars
referral-cat1.gif
@Sandia

Hello, I'm interested in buying a sliver springbok and eight of your Elks, for a total of twenty-six snows? Would that be alright?
@Sandia

Hello, I'm interested in buying a sliver springbok and eight of your Elks, for a total of twenty-six snows? Would that be alright?
@ItsASomething
Sure! just send me the snow. :D
@ItsASomething
Sure! just send me the snow. :D
referral-cat1.gif
@sandia - a golden porpoise, a cloud chaser, an ocroflyer, a brilliant psyworm, a psyworm and a sickle kamaitachi please! Should be 34 snow?
@sandia - a golden porpoise, a cloud chaser, an ocroflyer, a brilliant psyworm, a psyworm and a sickle kamaitachi please! Should be 34 snow?
@Animalia
Actually 33 can you send the snow first?
@Animalia
Actually 33 can you send the snow first?
referral-cat1.gif
@sandia np! Sent.
@sandia np! Sent.
@sandia
Can I get the sickle kamaitachi, salve kamatachi, winter wolf and brilliant psywurm?
@sandia
Can I get the sickle kamaitachi, salve kamatachi, winter wolf and brilliant psywurm?
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20