Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Holiday Egg Exchange [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've been doing this pretty regularly, so I decided to make this a permanent thread. Every month when the festival opens, I'll be open and offering unhatched eggs for the hot elemental currency. All eggs can be posted on the AH as proof of ownership. Upon request, eggs may be put on hold for up to 24 hours. [size=6][b][center][quote=In Stock][/size][/b] none[/quote] [center][b]On Hold[/b] [item=unhatched water egg]x1 = [item=magical shard]x154[/center] [b]Pinglist[/b] @gandalfofspace @Ambitious @Fie @Satirecat
I've been doing this pretty regularly, so I decided to make this a permanent thread. Every month when the festival opens, I'll be open and offering unhatched eggs for the hot elemental currency. All eggs can be posted on the AH as proof of ownership. Upon request, eggs may be put on hold for up to 24 hours.

In Stock wrote:
none
On Hold
Unhatched Water Egg x1 = Magical Shard x154

Pinglist
@gandalfofspace @Ambitious @Fie @Satirecat
will you hold them both for me?
will you hold them both for me?
EvpE4kZ.png
@Aeolix Certainly! But which ones? One of each or both waters?
@Aeolix Certainly! But which ones? One of each or both waters?
@vulcanchicks
One of each please
My friend is sending me some eternal snow at the very end of crystalline gala.
@vulcanchicks
One of each please
My friend is sending me some eternal snow at the very end of crystalline gala.
EvpE4kZ.png
@Aeolix Would it be possible to get it any sooner? I was planning on spending the snow during this festival.
@Aeolix Would it be possible to get it any sooner? I was planning on spending the snow during this festival.
@vulcanchicks

I'm also interested in trading. Could you ping me if the current deal doesn't work out?
@vulcanchicks

I'm also interested in trading. Could you ping me if the current deal doesn't work out?
@fairypenguin Of course! In the meantime, there's still one water egg with no claims on it. I'd be more than happy to trade for it. c:
@fairypenguin Of course! In the meantime, there's still one water egg with no claims on it. I'd be more than happy to trade for it. c:
@vulcanchicks
Oh sorry, no. I could see if @Oreo321 could get them to you, then send them to me is that ok? They should probably be able to get them to you by tomorrow.
@vulcanchicks
Oh sorry, no. I could see if @Oreo321 could get them to you, then send them to me is that ok? They should probably be able to get them to you by tomorrow.
EvpE4kZ.png
@Aeolix That would work just as well. I'll officially put the pair on hold for you.
@Aeolix That would work just as well. I'll officially put the pair on hold for you.
@vulcanchicks
Thanks
@vulcanchicks
Thanks
EvpE4kZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9