Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shadow Discount Shop [FLOURISH JEWELRY]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] [b]{OFFLINE}[/b] [img] http://i.imgur.com/HJv1SHn.png [/img][/center] [center]I'm nabbing items of any category for people for the full 15% Shadow dom discount! Tips are appreciated but not necessary! If you do tip, I'm saving up to buy gem apparel so gems in any quantity would be appreciated.[/center] [quote] [LIST] [*]If you ask for a rare item (e.g. wolf capes, flourish jewelry), I'll put you on a ping list for that item, first come first serve. If I get any of that item, I will ping the first person on the list and so on depending on how many I grabbed. [*]If you're unsure how much something will cost, just ask. I'd be happy to let you know! [*]Please ping me here with your request, and then when I respond send me the requisite amount of treasure via PM! [/LIST] [/quote]
{OFFLINE}

HJv1SHn.png

I'm nabbing items of any category for people for the full 15% Shadow dom discount!
Tips are appreciated but not necessary! If you do tip, I'm saving up to buy gem apparel so gems in any quantity would be appreciated.

Quote:
  • If you ask for a rare item (e.g. wolf capes, flourish jewelry), I'll put you on a ping list for that item, first come first serve. If I get any of that item, I will ping the first person on the list and so on depending on how many I grabbed.
  • If you're unsure how much something will cost, just ask. I'd be happy to let you know!
  • Please ping me here with your request, and then when I respond send me the requisite amount of treasure via PM!
RRFs4Nr.png
[center] I'll use this post for pings for any special items I manage to snag! [b]I currently have: [/b] [item=Peridot Flourish Necklace] . . . . . 15,300t Ping me if you are interested in any of these items! [/center] [quote=Pings for WOLF CAPES] [LIST] [*]Metallokinetic - Blood Red [*]Stitched - Black, Grey, or Brown [*]Moosesushi - Blood Red, Black [/LIST] [/quote] Ping GoldPiilot for Golden Wing Silks Ping illusione for Gossamer Silk Veil Ping Fie for Peridot Flourish Tail Drape
I'll use this post for pings for any special items I manage to snag!

I currently have:

Peridot Flourish Necklace . . . . . 15,300t

Ping me if you are interested in any of these items!

Pings for WOLF CAPES wrote:
  • Metallokinetic - Blood Red
  • Stitched - Black, Grey, or Brown
  • Moosesushi - Blood Red, Black

Ping GoldPiilot for Golden Wing Silks
Ping illusione for Gossamer Silk Veil
Ping Fie for Peridot Flourish Tail Drape
RRFs4Nr.png
Got a Brown Wolf Cape!
Got a Brown Wolf Cape!
RRFs4Nr.png
@AnaAna i am looking for a blood red wolf cape, could you get me that? :)
@AnaAna i am looking for a blood red wolf cape, could you get me that? :)
unknown.png
@Metallokinetic

I can't promise it'll pop up, but I'll put you on a ping list for if I get one! Is that alright?
@Metallokinetic

I can't promise it'll pop up, but I'll put you on a ping list for if I get one! Is that alright?
RRFs4Nr.png
@AnaAna im interested in your brown wolf cape!
@AnaAna im interested in your brown wolf cape!
@Seamus

Sounds good! Send me the 17kt and I'll send you the cape!
@Seamus

Sounds good! Send me the 17kt and I'll send you the cape!
RRFs4Nr.png
@AnaAna sounds good to me, thanks!
@AnaAna sounds good to me, thanks!
unknown.png
@Metallokinetic

You;ve been added to the second post, if I happen to get one you will have first dibs on it!
@Metallokinetic

You;ve been added to the second post, if I happen to get one you will have first dibs on it!
RRFs4Nr.png
@AnaAna sent, thank you c:
@AnaAna sent, thank you c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9