Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NOT IN USE

APPLICATION FORM

Applications close on 17 April 2016 for review.

We will then PM those we feel would be a good fit.
Thank you all in advance for your interest!

DOM TEAM APPLICATIONS

Hey guys! Thank you all for your patience. As previously mentioned in post-IvN feedback, we’re looking to bring in some new people to the dom team. Soo...this is our plea for help!

Firstly, this is to make sure we avoid any possible understaffing issues for future pushes in case people have sudden real life commitments or circumstances. There is also a huge to-do list as well so we’d love to have more fresh ideas and hands on board to help spread out the workload.

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ

Please understand that there is a lot of behind-the-scenes work involved.

A lot of time, personal funds and energy go into push preparation and planning – most of us have pulled all nighters/stayed up insanely late to get things done in time. Everyone is expected to pull their own weight and contribute. We're looking for hard workers, team players and those who put everything into dom when we push.

Things to consider before applying:

» Dedication to dom
» Do you participate in pushes? Are you willing to use personal funds for dom?
» eg. filling in raffle prize gaps, funding the flight during conquest pushes etc.

» Activeness
» Are you active on FR daily?

» Responses
» Being patient and professional when responding to questions/during discussions.

» Ability to handle pressure
» Pushes have deadlines. Not all feedback will be positive.
» If you are easily stressed then this is probably not the best position for you.

WHAT'S INVOLVED

General things we work on include:

» Raffle prize sorting & giving
» Spreadsheets
» Push concepts & graphics
» Thread write-ups
» Coding
» Organising dom programs & events
» Ice dom announcements
» Dom strategies and write-ups

FINAL NOTES

Our primary means of team communication is Skype. We do have a private channel in the Ice Dom discord chat but it is rarely used. Please don’t feel too pressured if you don't have much experience, we’re all here to help guide you :)

Final thing to note, even if you are not on the Ice Dom team if you have any ideas on SB fundraising events, fun team based games and programs etc. that would help Ice dom feel free to run an interest check with the rest of the flight.

Please don’t feel as if you need to ask our permission but of course, we’re happy to give feedback/advice if asked. We’d love to see more of the community involved – and honestly we can’t and don’t want to run everything lol.

Any questions, please ask! :)

APPLICATION FORM

Applications close on 17 April 2016 for review.

We will then PM those we feel would be a good fit.
Thank you all in advance for your interest!

DOM TEAM APPLICATIONS

Hey guys! Thank you all for your patience. As previously mentioned in post-IvN feedback, we’re looking to bring in some new people to the dom team. Soo...this is our plea for help!

Firstly, this is to make sure we avoid any possible understaffing issues for future pushes in case people have sudden real life commitments or circumstances. There is also a huge to-do list as well so we’d love to have more fresh ideas and hands on board to help spread out the workload.

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ

Please understand that there is a lot of behind-the-scenes work involved.

A lot of time, personal funds and energy go into push preparation and planning – most of us have pulled all nighters/stayed up insanely late to get things done in time. Everyone is expected to pull their own weight and contribute. We're looking for hard workers, team players and those who put everything into dom when we push.

Things to consider before applying:

» Dedication to dom
» Do you participate in pushes? Are you willing to use personal funds for dom?
» eg. filling in raffle prize gaps, funding the flight during conquest pushes etc.

» Activeness
» Are you active on FR daily?

» Responses
» Being patient and professional when responding to questions/during discussions.

» Ability to handle pressure
» Pushes have deadlines. Not all feedback will be positive.
» If you are easily stressed then this is probably not the best position for you.

WHAT'S INVOLVED

General things we work on include:

» Raffle prize sorting & giving
» Spreadsheets
» Push concepts & graphics
» Thread write-ups
» Coding
» Organising dom programs & events
» Ice dom announcements
» Dom strategies and write-ups

FINAL NOTES

Our primary means of team communication is Skype. We do have a private channel in the Ice Dom discord chat but it is rarely used. Please don’t feel too pressured if you don't have much experience, we’re all here to help guide you :)

Final thing to note, even if you are not on the Ice Dom team if you have any ideas on SB fundraising events, fun team based games and programs etc. that would help Ice dom feel free to run an interest check with the rest of the flight.

Please don’t feel as if you need to ask our permission but of course, we’re happy to give feedback/advice if asked. We’d love to see more of the community involved – and honestly we can’t and don’t want to run everything lol.

Any questions, please ask! :)

> Full Accent Collection <

Above is a condensed version of my private accent tracking sheet. It lists accents I own and my seeking list (including regular usermades, retired and customs).

Below is a visual list of customs I'm trading, actively seeking and my full collection (for my own reference). I'm open to looking at ones not on my list! Please PM to make any trade offers! :)

Note: Please do not make offers on customs listed as non-tradeable. Non-customs, however, may be negotiable depending. Gifts from friends are strictly not for trade/sale, regardless of status.

Customs for Trade

Most are 5 or 10 copy prints, feel free to ask about 'status'

Customs I'm Seeking

Owned Customs (NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE)

> Full Accent Collection <

Above is a condensed version of my private accent tracking sheet. It lists accents I own and my seeking list (including regular usermades, retired and customs).

Below is a visual list of customs I'm trading, actively seeking and my full collection (for my own reference). I'm open to looking at ones not on my list! Please PM to make any trade offers! :)

Note: Please do not make offers on customs listed as non-tradeable. Non-customs, however, may be negotiable depending. Gifts from friends are strictly not for trade/sale, regardless of status.

Customs for Trade

Most are 5 or 10 copy prints, feel free to ask about 'status'

Customs I'm Seeking

Owned Customs (NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE)

[item=starfall spell chest]
Starfall Spell Chest