Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Clearout [Kickstarter Item + Sprites!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Thilath See now that's the hard part, valuing your art. What have you sold those sort of pieces for here on FR?
@Thilath See now that's the hard part, valuing your art. What have you sold those sort of pieces for here on FR?
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
@SnowWhiteRose
I actually haven't posted any recently, more for quick practice works to do and throw away as a warmup before I start painting. Not sure if those would count but if they do then I have done a few! For an example I have one work that shows my cell shaded style off REALLY well but it is on my FA and is nsfw. So if you want to see it let me know and I will send you a quick link in a PM.
@SnowWhiteRose
I actually haven't posted any recently, more for quick practice works to do and throw away as a warmup before I start painting. Not sure if those would count but if they do then I have done a few! For an example I have one work that shows my cell shaded style off REALLY well but it is on my FA and is nsfw. So if you want to see it let me know and I will send you a quick link in a PM.
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Kenkou I would love to see the piece and those warm up ones! Please shoot me a PM
@Kenkou I would love to see the piece and those warm up ones! Please shoot me a PM
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
@SnowWhiteRose
Tbh the art I've done on FR has been freebies or cheap 'sale' prices so far because I was trying to get a feel for the community. I'm still trying to figure out the value of treasure/gems to art...
Art value is tricky, I don't want either of us to feel like we've been had, heh.

That style of art is -fairly- quick for me to produce, if that helps our deliberations any? heh.
@SnowWhiteRose
Tbh the art I've done on FR has been freebies or cheap 'sale' prices so far because I was trying to get a feel for the community. I'm still trying to figure out the value of treasure/gems to art...
Art value is tricky, I don't want either of us to feel like we've been had, heh.

That style of art is -fairly- quick for me to produce, if that helps our deliberations any? heh.
@SnowWhiteRose
Message has been sent! Hope you like :D
@SnowWhiteRose
Message has been sent! Hope you like :D
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Thilath Would 5 full body pieces for the Arcane Sprite be too many? @A@ Gah! I don't know
@Thilath Would 5 full body pieces for the Arcane Sprite be too many? @A@ Gah! I don't know
@SnowWhiteRose
that depends on what I'd be drawing xD if it's those fluffbutt critters, they seem fairly simple so that should be fine.
If it's a more complex character with lots of little fiddly bits, we might have to cut the number down.
@SnowWhiteRose
that depends on what I'd be drawing xD if it's those fluffbutt critters, they seem fairly simple so that should be fine.
If it's a more complex character with lots of little fiddly bits, we might have to cut the number down.
@Thilath Nope it would just be those guys. Only characters I got
@Thilath Nope it would just be those guys. Only characters I got
@SnowWhiteRose
THEN A BARGAIN IS STRUCK COMRADE
Shoot me a PM with refs and what you'd like drawn and how you'd like it drawn :D
@SnowWhiteRose
THEN A BARGAIN IS STRUCK COMRADE
Shoot me a PM with refs and what you'd like drawn and how you'd like it drawn :D
@SnowWhiteRose

I'm interested in your Light Sprite though judging by the rest of the comments on your post I doubt I'll get it.

I can't offer you art. I suck at drawing lol. But I have some treasure, gems, chests, eggs, genes, familiars, skins and dragons I could offer you. Of varying degrees. Pretty much anything else really.

Let me know?
@SnowWhiteRose

I'm interested in your Light Sprite though judging by the rest of the comments on your post I doubt I'll get it.

I can't offer you art. I suck at drawing lol. But I have some treasure, gems, chests, eggs, genes, familiars, skins and dragons I could offer you. Of varying degrees. Pretty much anything else really.

Let me know?
[img]https://imgur.com/CdYQKuF[/img][img]https://imgur.com/x1ChIFb[/img][img]https://imgur.com/Z6cxsUu[/img][img]https://imgur.com/LVZ9Pe9[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10