Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed - thanks!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@neosmies Ok sounds great! And that's about everyone's limit haha so no issue there~
@neosmies Ok sounds great! And that's about everyone's limit haha so no issue there~
@neosmies
Woo! :D Hopefully these ones will give me something more than chameleons XD
@neosmies
Woo! :D Hopefully these ones will give me something more than chameleons XD
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@aetherealtenken

You are next in the line! How many chests did you want?
@aetherealtenken

You are next in the line! How many chests did you want?
@neosmies just letting you know that aetherealtenken has stepped away from the computer so he may not respond right away :)
@neosmies just letting you know that aetherealtenken has stepped away from the computer so he may not respond right away :)
6mWOUG0.png
@neosmies - if you can fill another order - I'll take 1 stack or 2 stacks if it's possible.
@neosmies - if you can fill another order - I'll take 1 stack or 2 stacks if it's possible.
@runi

aaaah, okiedokie! Well there is no real hurry it's gonna take me some time to grind all these chests for them and others anyways :3
@runi

aaaah, okiedokie! Well there is no real hurry it's gonna take me some time to grind all these chests for them and others anyways :3
@lollobrigida

Wish I could split to two and do double time xD There is already few stacks before you, but if you don't mind waiting I can list you for one stack! :3
@lollobrigida

Wish I could split to two and do double time xD There is already few stacks before you, but if you don't mind waiting I can list you for one stack! :3
@Neosmies - that's fine. If you get to me, that's good - if not - no worries!
@Neosmies - that's fine. If you get to me, that's good - if not - no worries!
@neosmies - arg I totally missed your ping the last time. --- darn them gen1hoarder pings

Well considering they are all sold out I'll have to say thanks but.. I dont know if I can wait for a list that long to clear kinda trying to get them soon since i got to go to bed here in a few T-T
@neosmies - arg I totally missed your ping the last time. --- darn them gen1hoarder pings

Well considering they are all sold out I'll have to say thanks but.. I dont know if I can wait for a list that long to clear kinda trying to get them soon since i got to go to bed here in a few T-T
@neosmies if youre still open for orders ill take 50
@neosmies if youre still open for orders ill take 50
tumblr_nf0fi8biAy1t6219to1_r3_250.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12