Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Light Sprite + Other first year
1 2 3
I've been holding onto this for awhile, but i dunno, thinking about taking offers on my Light Sprite if anybody is in the market for one. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/975.png[/img] Located on my bae baby [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=10858&tab=dragon&did=42646]here[/url]. for proof, of course. Looking at offers of gems, treasure, and ridiculously pretty nocturne dragons. Noc Eggs too. I'm down with looking at offers, tho I may be a little picky dragon wise. Don't hesitate to show me. No idea if there's a market for thisSprite rn, I haven't been here in forever to be honest. @ me bruh, easiest way to drag me from the coli. Thanks! EDIT: You know I also have these I'm willing to part with: [b]Plague Spite Sunchaser Jewelry Illuminated Armband Boneyard tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles[/b] Not much but all the junk I have extras of c:
I've been holding onto this for awhile, but i dunno, thinking about taking offers on my Light Sprite if anybody is in the market for one.

975.png
Located on my bae baby here.

for proof, of course.

Looking at offers of gems, treasure, and ridiculously pretty nocturne dragons.
Noc Eggs too.

I'm down with looking at offers, tho I may be a little picky dragon wise.
Don't hesitate to show me.

No idea if there's a market for thisSprite rn, I haven't been here in forever to be honest.

@ me bruh, easiest way to drag me from the coli.

Thanks!

EDIT:
You know I also have these I'm willing to part with:

Plague Spite
Sunchaser Jewelry
Illuminated Armband
Boneyard tatters
Frigid Fugitive Shackles

Not much but all the junk I have extras of c:
@Nikki Since you said you haven't been here in forever - light sprites are worth ~20k gems now, though most people are asking more now (AH ones are 27.5k and 30k) ^^ Good luck selling!
@Nikki Since you said you haven't been here in forever - light sprites are worth ~20k gems now, though most people are asking more now (AH ones are 27.5k and 30k) ^^ Good luck selling!
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

I saw them in the AH and thought I'd take a stab at selling mine haha. Thank you for the heads up though!

I'm really on the hunt to spoil a friend with some pretty dragons :P hoping I can achieve this tbh.
@Runi

I saw them in the AH and thought I'd take a stab at selling mine haha. Thank you for the heads up though!

I'm really on the hunt to spoil a friend with some pretty dragons :P hoping I can achieve this tbh.
@Nikki
Anything in my lair catch your eye? o.e
I also have 2kG and 2 noc scrolls to offer.
@Nikki
Anything in my lair catch your eye? o.e
I also have 2kG and 2 noc scrolls to offer.
-between dreams and reality
@Fenrizz
weeps at your lair tbh all your dragons are gorgeous
what are these new genes im so enthralled

i'm definitely interested in those noc scrolls tho, and forgive my shoddy memory but what currency are you offering 2k of?

I'm sorry omg i feel like such a newb now.
@Fenrizz
weeps at your lair tbh all your dragons are gorgeous
what are these new genes im so enthralled

i'm definitely interested in those noc scrolls tho, and forgive my shoddy memory but what currency are you offering 2k of?

I'm sorry omg i feel like such a newb now.
@Nikki
Ahh, thank you! =D
I'm guessing you were away for facet's release?

2k gems. c:
@Nikki
Ahh, thank you! =D
I'm guessing you were away for facet's release?

2k gems. c:
10 mill pure treasure
@nikki
10 mill pure treasure
@nikki
German Dragons for Sale
@Fenrizz
I was dealing with a rough patch and have literally been away for /everything/ omg

mmm lemme think over your offer?
tempting though.

I'm just hoping for more of a gem offer so I can buy a few dragons, but i'm gonna play around with my guys and see if I want any as Nocturnes.
@Fenrizz
I was dealing with a rough patch and have literally been away for /everything/ omg

mmm lemme think over your offer?
tempting though.

I'm just hoping for more of a gem offer so I can buy a few dragons, but i'm gonna play around with my guys and see if I want any as Nocturnes.
@Snobantiker

You are very, very tempting my friend.
@Snobantiker

You are very, very tempting my friend.
@Nikki
Okay. c:
Just to let you know, the noct scrolls are currently going for anywhere between 8-9k gems each, and they're in high demand, so you could easily make good gems off of them. ^^
@Nikki
Okay. c:
Just to let you know, the noct scrolls are currently going for anywhere between 8-9k gems each, and they're in high demand, so you could easily make good gems off of them. ^^
1 2 3