Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Noc eggs [W] Misc. Items + Art
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39
bump!
bump!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@kitto as i said. you're riding that roll! XD
@kitto as i said. you're riding that roll! XD
unknown.png
@Kitto
Free bump~
Sorry I don't really have anything to offer at the moment, but best of luck to you :)
@Kitto
Free bump~
Sorry I don't really have anything to offer at the moment, but best of luck to you :)
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
@Kitto Sorry for the late reply! Well I just wanted to get a headstart (cause I know that I can take my time with art sometimes) but if you'd rather wait until after the event, that works too I think. Or I could work on a sketch for one and complete the second later (you said you wanted two pieces right?) but if you don't mind waiting, then just mail me after the 5th or something so we might work something out ^^
@Kitto Sorry for the late reply! Well I just wanted to get a headstart (cause I know that I can take my time with art sometimes) but if you'd rather wait until after the event, that works too I think. Or I could work on a sketch for one and complete the second later (you said you wanted two pieces right?) but if you don't mind waiting, then just mail me after the 5th or something so we might work something out ^^
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@kitto
Would you be interested in a Golden Bantam Fangar?
@kitto
Would you be interested in a Golden Bantam Fangar?
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
@kitto
I have Thresher Flatfins, would you possibly be interested in them?
@kitto
I have Thresher Flatfins, would you possibly be interested in them?
dSlzNXR.png
@KaidanAlenko @Shadowhuntress Thanks but no thanks~I'll contact you if anything changes.

@Calavera I will certainly send you a pm, thanks. ^^
@KaidanAlenko @Shadowhuntress Thanks but no thanks~I'll contact you if anything changes.

@Calavera I will certainly send you a pm, thanks. ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
*bump
*bump
GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND ASHTRJNFGBDVSS
GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND ASHTRJNFGBDVSS
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39