Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Noc eggs [W] Misc. Items + Art
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39
@Kitto- Oh! thank you, I'm very flattered :3 And no big, thanks for looking! :)
@Kitto- Oh! thank you, I'm very flattered :3 And no big, thanks for looking! :)
No b o u n c e, No p l a y.
https://schreibertooth.deviantart.com/
@Kitto I've no idea how you're doing this, I got tired of grinding in day three xD I can barely manage 100+ chests a day now, it's just so boring ;u;

But yah, mail me info on the dragon(s) you want me to draw maybe? I'd rather get started on a sketch or something to show for it before the event is over.
@Kitto I've no idea how you're doing this, I got tired of grinding in day three xD I can barely manage 100+ chests a day now, it's just so boring ;u;

But yah, mail me info on the dragon(s) you want me to draw maybe? I'd rather get started on a sketch or something to show for it before the event is over.
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera And you're ok with the possibility that I will finish the festival with no eggs to spare and possibly no immediate way of paying for the sketches?

Unless you're ok with giving me a long delay on payment, I'd rather wait until I can pay you up front for you to start. Like I said, once I finish the festival, I need to trickle my money back into light sprite payments. I could potentially try payment plans, but those would be my second option.
@Calavera And you're ok with the possibility that I will finish the festival with no eggs to spare and possibly no immediate way of paying for the sketches?

Unless you're ok with giving me a long delay on payment, I'd rather wait until I can pay you up front for you to start. Like I said, once I finish the festival, I need to trickle my money back into light sprite payments. I could potentially try payment plans, but those would be my second option.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Here's a bump for you!
Here's a bump for you!
@Kitto: I have some art examples here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=1139202
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=cc&id=1213487&p=mb
@Kitto: I have some art examples here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=1139202
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=cc&id=1213487&p=mb
g2TOb2t.pngfvfrO0T.png tyEuRXe.png
2rWR3yh.png
ZwbGqUa.png
CbnK2Ej.png
@Kitto *drools over eggs* what sort of retired apparel are you wanting? Twice-dyed cowl, Ornate Armor set, Archivist's Spellscroll, Electrician's Power Pack, etc ( i have more things)? I want as many eggs as possible so hopefully I have stuff you like :)
@Kitto *drools over eggs* what sort of retired apparel are you wanting? Twice-dyed cowl, Ornate Armor set, Archivist's Spellscroll, Electrician's Power Pack, etc ( i have more things)? I want as many eggs as possible so hopefully I have stuff you like :)
@Tavvi I am trying to sell as many eggs as possible for gems, but how many eggs would you want for the cowl, archivists, and power pack? Please list individual prices.

I didn't used to be interested in arch but it seems I'm now addicted.

I'll keep the prices in mind and contact you if I decide to spend more eggs on them. ^^ I am already purchasing an arch for 6 eggs, then I have another one lined up for 5 eggs that is a possible buy, so your arch will be the third in line if I do decide to hoard 3 of them.

Speaking of which @Amerlan hey come get your eggs XD
@Tavvi I am trying to sell as many eggs as possible for gems, but how many eggs would you want for the cowl, archivists, and power pack? Please list individual prices.

I didn't used to be interested in arch but it seems I'm now addicted.

I'll keep the prices in mind and contact you if I decide to spend more eggs on them. ^^ I am already purchasing an arch for 6 eggs, then I have another one lined up for 5 eggs that is a possible buy, so your arch will be the third in line if I do decide to hoard 3 of them.

Speaking of which @Amerlan hey come get your eggs XD
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
Awesome! Sending you a PM now!
@Kitto
Awesome! Sending you a PM now!
@kitto hmm
5 eggs for the cowl
5 eggs for arc
3 for the power pack

(fully willing to negotiate if any seem high to you (basing roughly on what eggs are selling for in AH vs lowest asking price gem wise for item))

I also have most of the jeweled pendants, magmatic pauldrons, flatfins, sunguard chest, naturalist adornments, Frigid Shackles, eroded crystalhide, rotclaw, and golem gauntlets if any of those interest you. :)

(well correction i based it off what i thought eggs were selling for but hte price jumped on me) XD
@kitto hmm
5 eggs for the cowl
5 eggs for arc
3 for the power pack

(fully willing to negotiate if any seem high to you (basing roughly on what eggs are selling for in AH vs lowest asking price gem wise for item))

I also have most of the jeweled pendants, magmatic pauldrons, flatfins, sunguard chest, naturalist adornments, Frigid Shackles, eroded crystalhide, rotclaw, and golem gauntlets if any of those interest you. :)

(well correction i based it off what i thought eggs were selling for but hte price jumped on me) XD
@Tavvi Update me - what are they selling for? lol

Hng.

I just found out my fav artist offers art in trade for power pack and eroded.

How much for eroded?
@Tavvi Update me - what are they selling for? lol

Hng.

I just found out my fav artist offers art in trade for power pack and eroded.

How much for eroded?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39