Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Bear familiars trade centre
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61
Hey anyone, I'll trade a Voltspire Intruder for a Sundial Imposter.
Hey anyone, I'll trade a Voltspire Intruder for a Sundial Imposter.
[center]Need: [item=sundial imposter][item=jadecarved decoy][item=lavaborne hoax] Have: [item=voltspire intruder] The mimic familiars too. If you're willing to sell me any I need lower than the lowest AH price I'd probably nab them off you too. I just want to complete a collection of all the familiars ._. @Malliya Perhaps we could exchange?[/center]
Need:
Sundial Imposter Jadecarved Decoy Lavaborne Hoax

Have:
Voltspire Intruder

The mimic familiars too.

If you're willing to sell me any I need lower than the lowest AH price I'd probably nab them off you too. I just want to complete a collection of all the familiars ._.

@Malliya
Perhaps we could exchange?
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
Familiars I have:
~ Livewire Grizzly
~ Cragbacked Bouldursa
~ Ectoplasmine
~ Jawlocker

Familiars I need:
~ Lavaborne Hoax

Please! It's the bear that I wanted the most, and I haven't been able to acquire it after hours of farming the coliseum and hovering the auction house. I can offer more than one of the listed familiars, or even additional treasure or gems, in exchange for just one Lavaborne. ;-;
Familiars I have:
~ Livewire Grizzly
~ Cragbacked Bouldursa
~ Ectoplasmine
~ Jawlocker

Familiars I need:
~ Lavaborne Hoax

Please! It's the bear that I wanted the most, and I haven't been able to acquire it after hours of farming the coliseum and hovering the auction house. I can offer more than one of the listed familiars, or even additional treasure or gems, in exchange for just one Lavaborne. ;-;
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@Safirien

Sure thing, which one would you like me to send?
@Safirien

Sure thing, which one would you like me to send?
@Malliya
The fungus-bearing phony? since that's the only one you have that I need.
And I'll send over the voltspire intruder.
@Malliya
The fungus-bearing phony? since that's the only one you have that I need.
And I'll send over the voltspire intruder.
Lichtdrache.gif

[quote name="Malliya" date="2015-01-04 14:07:04"][center] [b][u]OFFERING:[/u][/b] [item=Livewire Grizzly] [item=Graveyard Guardian] [item=Graveyard Guardian] [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa] [item=Snarling Mimic] [b][u]LOOKING FOR:[/u][/b] [item=Jadecarved Decoy] [item=Lavaborne Hoax] [/center][/quote]
Malliya wrote on 2015-01-04 14:07:04:
OFFERING:

Livewire Grizzly Graveyard Guardian Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa Snarling Mimic

LOOKING FOR:

Jadecarved Decoy Lavaborne Hoax
[quote name="Safirien" date="2015-01-04 15:08:24"][center]Need: [item=sundial imposter][item=jadecarved decoy][item=lavaborne hoax] Have: [item=voltspire intruder] The mimic familiars too. If you're willing to sell me any I need lower than the lowest AH price I'd probably nab them off you too. I just want to complete a collection of all the familiars ._. [/center][/quote]
Safirien wrote on 2015-01-04 15:08:24:
Need:
Sundial Imposter Jadecarved Decoy Lavaborne Hoax

Have:
Voltspire Intruder

The mimic familiars too.

If you're willing to sell me any I need lower than the lowest AH price I'd probably nab them off you too. I just want to complete a collection of all the familiars ._.
Lichtdrache.gif

@Lemniscate Do you still have your Livewire Grizzly? I have Lavaborne Hoax.
@Lemniscate Do you still have your Livewire Grizzly? I have Lavaborne Hoax.
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
[center][b]Looking for:[/b] [item=sundial imposter] [b]Offering:[/b] [item=sunbeam ursa][item=livewire grizzly][item=magma embear][item=hibernal starbear][item=graveyard guardian][item=ectoplasmime][item=voltspire intruder][item=slumbering charlatan][item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Jadecarved Decoy][/center]
Looking for:
Sundial Imposter

Offering:
Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Graveyard Guardian Ectoplasmime Voltspire Intruder Slumbering Charlatan Fungusbearing Phony Jadecarved Decoy
@Redsplendence Can I trade you a Sundial Imposter for a Slumbering Charlatan?
@Redsplendence Can I trade you a Sundial Imposter for a Slumbering Charlatan?
Badge.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61