Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56
@bit if your still online i love to have 444 gems! if i can do math its 299,700
@bit if your still online i love to have 444 gems! if i can do math its 299,700
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Sorry for the delay!

@PokeTami
Sure, that's 49,950 T!! ^^ Just send it over as before!

@Taarnfalk
You are correct! Send over the treaure and I'll reply with the gems. But if you've already bought it from someone else, that's okay too ^^;
Sorry for the delay!

@PokeTami
Sure, that's 49,950 T!! ^^ Just send it over as before!

@Taarnfalk
You are correct! Send over the treaure and I'll reply with the gems. But if you've already bought it from someone else, that's okay too ^^;
@bit I'll buy what's left :) just let me know the total please
@bit I'll buy what's left :) just let me know the total please
fbwG7W5.pngimperious%20signature_zpsd6edxgpm.png
@Larkayne
Oh cool! That would be 4381 gems x 675 = 2,957,175 T ^^ Send over the treasure and I'll reply with the gems~
@Larkayne
Oh cool! That would be 4381 gems x 675 = 2,957,175 T ^^ Send over the treasure and I'll reply with the gems~
GEMS RESTOCKED!
GEMS RESTOCKED!
@bit
i'd like to buy 409 gems, please~
@bit
i'd like to buy 409 gems, please~
@aurorie
Sure thing! That's 271,985 T :) Send it over whenever you're ready and I'll reply with gems~
@aurorie
Sure thing! That's 271,985 T :) Send it over whenever you're ready and I'll reply with gems~
@bit Could I get 1000 gems please? :)
@bit Could I get 1000 gems please? :)
@Jazz
Hi again :D Sure! That would be 665k T. Just send over the treasure and I'll reply with the gems!

@pushpin
Of course~ That works out to be 133k T. Send it over whenever you're ready and I'll reply with gems~
@Jazz
Hi again :D Sure! That would be 665k T. Just send over the treasure and I'll reply with the gems!

@pushpin
Of course~ That works out to be 133k T. Send it over whenever you're ready and I'll reply with gems~
@Castella
That's absolutely right! ^^ Send over the treasure and I'll get back to you with the gems :D
@Castella
That's absolutely right! ^^ Send over the treasure and I'll get back to you with the gems :D
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56