Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
@Saucydruid Yes please =)
@Saucydruid Yes please =)
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
~
~
I've been gone a while
X
X
I've been gone a while
~
~
I've been gone a while
@Saucydruid I have [item=copper ore] x47 [item=bloodscale wing guard] [item=bloodscale tail guard] [item=shadowscale tail guard] [item=silver ore]x16 [item=gold ore]x3 and 15,500t I'd like to trade you for [item=hippocampus] [item=parda] [item=tigerblood foo] [item=manticore sceamer] [item=paradise zalis] [item=ultramel amphithere] [item=zalis] [item=emerald striker]x3 [item=ermine]x30 ---- Also and chance you'd be willing to trade the night sky scarf for 2 stacks of iron ore and [skin=3321] ?
@Saucydruid
I have
Copper Ore x47
Bloodscale Wing Guard Bloodscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Tail Guard
Silver Ore x16 Gold Ore x3 and 15,500t

I'd like to trade you for
Hippocampus Parda Tigerblood Foo Paradise Zalis Ultramel Amphithere Zalis
Emerald Striker x3 Ermine x30
----
Also and chance you'd be willing to trade the night sky scarf for 2 stacks of iron ore and ?
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png...make your pc faster...65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot That sounds great! Even the part with the night sky scarf. I'll start sending stuff over :)
@GoldPiilot That sounds great! Even the part with the night sky scarf. I'll start sending stuff over :)
I've been gone a while
~
~
I've been gone a while
~
~
I've been gone a while
~
~
I've been gone a while
@Saucydruid Would you still have hippocampus up for trade and be interested in black tulip? If so, how many tulips would you value for the hippocampus?
@Saucydruid Would you still have hippocampus up for trade and be interested in black tulip? If so, how many tulips would you value for the hippocampus?