Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel Quest! [OFFLINE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@SlainCane That works for me. :) I'll send over the wings, guards, and wreath right away.
@SlainCane That works for me. :) I'll send over the wings, guards, and wreath right away.
@finnglas Awesome, thank you!
@finnglas Awesome, thank you!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@SlainCane

Sure. I'll send the stuff over. Sent!
@SlainCane

Sure. I'll send the stuff over. Sent!
Updated Post with new items!
Updated Post with new items!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@slaincane I have a [item=violet flower crown] , and I'd love the red deep sea bulb if that is a fair trade.
@slaincane

I have a Violet Flower Crown , and I'd love the red deep sea bulb if that is a fair trade.
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93 Oh, that is definitely not a fair trade for you, the Ruby Deepsea Bulb goes for around 14k less than the Flower Drown. Are there some other things you would like in addition to the ruby bulb?
@QueenCheetah93 Oh, that is definitely not a fair trade for you, the Ruby Deepsea Bulb goes for around 14k less than the Flower Drown. Are there some other things you would like in addition to the ruby bulb?
@Slaincane

Whoops! I really like the looks of the silver steampunk vest and silver steampunk wings, which go for 6k and 12k respectively. I can send you an extra 5k in treasure and do the ruby deepsea and those two for the violet flower crown?
@Slaincane

Whoops! I really like the looks of the silver steampunk vest and silver steampunk wings, which go for 6k and 12k respectively. I can send you an extra 5k in treasure and do the ruby deepsea and those two for the violet flower crown?
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93
Sure!
@QueenCheetah93
Sure!
@slaincane

Sent!
@slaincane

Sent!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@SlainCane

I've got:
blue birdskull wingpiece
purple birdskull necklace
morganite flourish eye piece
bloodscale tail guard
blue and green flair scarf

I'm interested in your steampunk wings. But idk how much these things are worth. orz
@SlainCane

I've got:
blue birdskull wingpiece
purple birdskull necklace
morganite flourish eye piece
bloodscale tail guard
blue and green flair scarf

I'm interested in your steampunk wings. But idk how much these things are worth. orz
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35